Posts created by Xmas3kds

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 15 1:18 PM
You have to put together the spear gun and then aim it at the ladder!

I am beyond disgusted that BFG is now spending valuable resources to remove free game codes, yet allow rude, and vile spam to remain for days on Forums. The response from BFG was that this was against policy, yet the quoted points did not, to me, have anything to do with posting codes that anyone could simply Google and find (just look up Free Game Codes Big Fish, people!) I used the code myself and feel that it made up for the many coupons that I had inadvertently let expire or didn't use because the games available were not worth it! Since the loss of Live Chat, I find that Customer Service has suffered...before if I switched my games to another computer and they didn't work, or if the game was no longer supported/available on BFG, the great Live Chat reps would help me out. I am seriously considering ending my membership after years and years....I currently have over 200 games! Boos to Big Fish Games...
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 3:49 AM
Very boring, too much dialogue, bouncing around Paris but not accomplishing anything! Agree with others, I wouldn't play it if it were free!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 3:15 AM
kpajak wrote:Well, I played about 10 minutes, and so far it does not compare to the previous puppet show games. I'll give it a little bit more play, but so far not impressed.

Agree totally...I've played almost 25 minutes and this ISN'T like the other Puppet Shows...many silly puzzles to move the story along, and the HOG are small and repetitive. Maybe I'll wait for the SE.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 18, 14 7:01 AM
I can't find a MENU button to exit the game...had to use CAltDelete...weird!

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 4, 14 9:39 AM
Why was my post removed by moderator? Because I complained that the game had serious flaws and should not have been put out there for us until BFG had checked it? Are you that afraid of feedback?

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 30, 14 9:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 29, 14 2:35 PM
Really, BFG, you should NOT have released this while so many glitches were apparent....many of us should NOT have to do your BETA testing here and send you reports of what/when/why....FIX IT! Nice game, but I am slowly becoming disgusted with this systematic release of games that still need work. Get it right the first time! I haven't bought a game in months and this is one of the reasons why!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 22, 13 6:29 PM
Can't pick up the shoe, as mentioned in another thread....uninstalled, reinstalled twice. Really? You have had this problem in the CE and still haven't fixed it? Guess Big Fish is dropping the ball, again!

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 4, 13 7:17 AM
Same problem...got to the shed, puzzle stopped working, game froze, had to use cntrl-alt-delete. It cannot be ALL of us, my system is updated and so methinks it is the game! Not trying it again, thank you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 7:35 AM
OK, I've been through the list of 50 missing morphing items...and am still missing one. The last on the list is in the Prison, as a handprint above the sink in the cell. Where is the cell in the prison? Sorry, must be old-age hindering me!

Thank you, thank you! Got it just in time, as my game was almost out of time...now off to buy it! Great game, and I will take advantage of the special offer for all 3 Haunted Halls!

Hello, just got to the Chicago fire, did everything, got the gas mask in the kitchen, then closed the game for a short while...when I got back to it, the gas mask is missing, can't get it again in the kitchen, and I cannot get past the hallucination of the fireman in the upstairs hallway! HELP!!

Loved this game, especially since I haven't even downloaded most new game demos due to the negative reviews lately! This seems to be a trend and I hope BFG can start weeding out better! But I would like to know from anyone who bought the CE version how long the game is, chapterwise. I am leary buying a CE and then finding out it is only a hour longer than the demo. Anyone bought it yet??

I played for less than 4 minutes and when I got to the first "sparkly" area and started the HOG, the screen went blank. Had to use Control-Alt-Delete to get to Task Manager and restart...and it happened again! Need a fix, definitely!

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 8, 11 7:50 AM
Played for almost 30 minutes, graphics weren't the best, Very dark, not much help, a definite No Buy for me!

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 18, 11 12:27 PM
Downloaded twice and both times had trouble opening the game...this happened right after a NEW updated Manager installed....shades of things to come???
Oh, well..

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 2, 11 6:47 AM
STINKER!!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 2, 11 6:43 AM
I honestly tried to stay with this game, especially to see who was in the film clips...waste of some great actors! Found it boring, repetitive, and the music I just couldn't take, so turned it off. Is it me, or are the newest HOG getting really bad reviews? Too bad. I recently went to a new laptop and 3 of my HOGs didn't work, and one was no longer supported by BFG. I miss playing Mystery of London!!

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 10:59 AM
An absolutely HORRIBLE game...despite my experience with previous HdO games, I downloaded the trial and, right from the start, had a deja vu feeling! OMG, it's a chore just to get into the game!! And then the map and subway just added to my sense of doom. The graphics are small, the music is boring and I never got to see a vampire! Maybe he/she left, being bored to "life"! BFG, stop giving us games from this developer....they really "suck"!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator