Posts created by lisarossi

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 1:58 AM
I will be leaving Big fish very soon after 8 yrs

meant if you like it just sat it

I'm sorry if you going to say about the game just say bed or good this does not make any sense to me to sorry if you dont like it just say it

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 10:39 PM
It's been a long time since I bought one I'm so sick of dark and blue games this one is so refreshing to play the graphics are beautiful I hope Big Fish gets more like this I been with them for 8 years but they seem to get worse specially the colors the developers should wake up

Graphics are beautiful but I found it boring based on the demo sorry BF

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 1:32 AM
How true you are they must think we stupid sorry

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 12:41 AM
Sorry BF I knew there was a catch when you offer all games for $4.99 it has to be pretty bad not for me and I like 3 match games but this is really bad

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 7, 16 6:14 PM
I have windows 7 and it locked down on me too twice and the sad part is that I bought the game not happy

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 2:13 AM
I have no problems

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 1, 16 2:18 AM
What a beautiful game loved it

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sea of Lies: Tide of Treachery Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 15 2:38 AM
No problem here with windows 7

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jul 20, 15 1:55 AM
Sorry Big Fish been there done that you can't go past Cradle of Rome but that is me this one is very boring.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 15 1:59 AM
Thank You Big Fish love it thank god normal colors not purple and and blue love the game

posted in Royal Mahjong: King's Journey on Jun 17, 15 2:32 AM
Come on Big Fish I been here for 8 yrs it used to be so good what happen you going downhill with the games sorry

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 7:16 PM
I'm having problems placing the wood animals it won't let me do it I'm using windows 7

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 2:32 AM
About time no purple or blue love it very nice game
[/

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 4, 15 11:42 PM
Same here how can there be?

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 22, 15 2:24 AM
Here in Sydney Australia is 5 PM love it

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 20, 15 1:02 AM
Me too way too much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator