Posts created by puzzler46

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 9, 16 10:55 AM
I could not exit the game except by using the task manager. Where is the exit for this game? I will buy it if I can find the exit button.

posted in Magic Haven on May 6, 16 12:16 AM
I too am stuck at level 100. I get down to about 10 squares but between the storm stopping matches and the configuration of the squares it seems impossible. I have replayed the level about 20 times. It is too bad because I was really enjoying the game but am bummed that I can't finish it. If anyone manages, please post how you did it. I am now out of mana points.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Mar 22, 16 10:59 AM
thank you so much for the new update - I love this game and was just at the point of having earned 3 stars on all levels so the timing was great (I have played to this point several times on different PCs and laptops).

I am running Win 10 and after the first few scenes, I lost the sound of the voices - all I get are subtitles. I have not seen anyone posting this so am wondering if that is how the game is supposed to run without sound.

I am using a laptop with Win 10 and the game opens in a window even though it says it is full screen. I think part of the scene/picture may also be missing but don't know for sure as I uninstalled it and will give it one more try.
After I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, I am not able to open it at all. I wonder if the game manager is having an issue with win 10.

I rechecked the setting for size of text, apps, etc and found it was at 125% so I changed it to 100% and now the game functions normally. That also fixed problems i was having with other games even loading. I don't remember ever changing it myself, but if you have win 10, try changing that setting and see if it works for you.

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 1:40 PM
I have Win 10 and the game froze after the movie was started and when I used control/alt/del to get out of the game I got a blank screen and had to do a hard shut down. I have a new laptop and haven't had trouble with other games (except before the fix for the Where Angeles Cry one.

I have windows 10 and am having a lot of lagging and stops. I like the game but think I will wait and see if a fix arrives.

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 11, 15 9:19 PM
I also will not buy it without a relaxed mode and would not have even tried it if I knew it was just timed. I like relaxed mahjong and already had a close call with the timer on the second floor.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 9, 15 6:56 PM
I had music and sounds like footsteps etc but no voices in any part. In the bonus game there was a rumble like distant drums but no voices. I would like to replay this game with voices. I am using win 8.1 and did delete and reinstall 3 times (twice on chrome and once on IE just to make sure Chrome wasn't the problem).

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 9, 15 12:58 PM
Thanks Big Fish for the update. I really enjoy this game as well as Awakening. I am a very happy camper.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 11:59 PM
I am running win 8 and had the same trouble of the game closing and me losing a bit of the play but then I was able to continue.
This has happened about 4 times and I am now in the bonus game.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 26, 14 3:16 PM
How did you finish it. I have only been able to get one key and then from that point on the gate doesn't open long enough to move anything from the island - any help will be greatly appreciated.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 18, 14 7:46 PM
I am not able to get the keys through the gates as the space keep filling up - any suggestions. Also the gate doesn't seem to go down on one every time - maybe every other time only.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color on Sep 11, 14 10:09 AM
The game was working very well but in level 6 it does not save your progress and so if you exit, you have to restart the whole level. Any suggestions? I am really enjoying this game as the extra colors make it more fun.
CORRECTION: I returned to the game and this time it was correct and had saved my previous games in level 6.

posted in Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol on Aug 25, 14 11:35 AM
when you try to unlock the basement of the shop, a black screen appears and you are not able to enter the code. I just uninstalled it. I got a black screen earlier in the game but was able to move around it, this one stops game play.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 8, 14 3:58 PM
I have been trying for several days to collect enough worms for the crash quest and not only have I been unable to find any in the suggested area but they are not listed as a bonus in any area. Is this a bug? Any suggestions? I really do enjoy this game and do like to complete quests in a timely manor. Thanks for any help.

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on Apr 3, 14 6:06 PM
thanks for the info. I just thought maybe it didn't download properly.

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on Apr 2, 14 5:18 PM
Hi
I downloaded the League of Mermaids Pearl Saga the game I received was exactly the same as the League of Mermaids free version including no choice of timed or untimed or different games. Do I have to uninstall the free version to try out the new version? I really enjoy the free version and so was excited to see that there was a sequel.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 9:59 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, chose a different player, deleted the first player and was able to play the trial. I will be buying this game as it is good once you get it to work. I recommend trying the uninstall and reinstall.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 9:03 PM
I will do Dr Felix and contact tech support on Thursday. This seems to be a good game but when it froze, I had to do a hard shut down twice to get it to go away. The cursor disappeared in task manager and neither the game manager or the game itself would close. I am running win 8. I hope it is fixed soon as it appears to be a really nice game. Happy 2014 to all the techs and mods at BFG.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator