Posts created by maureenjanet

After all that time I suddenley found the diamonds in a hidden object scene and picked up the canvas.

HELP
I was the same as you but when I use the hint button all it does is send me back into the room with the mirror, and using the hint button in there just sends me outside again. Can you give me any help, I like the game but I have been on this spot for about an hour. I uninstalled the game to see if there was a glitch but it is just the same.

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Feb 15, 13 4:14 AM
I am getting the same as you I have uninstalled the game and reinstlled t but nothing is any differant. have you got any further

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Nov 29, 12 8:57 AM
Please someone help me I can not get through to the secret passage. I wondered if I had to do something before. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I still can not get there. Please please help

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Nov 29, 12 4:27 AM
I keep clicking on the reeds but no secret passage will appear. I have tried for an hour. I think its a great game

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 18, 10 1:05 AM
At last I have got past the monkey. When you have given him the milk click straight away then you are in the hut. Make sure you have got the fly and that you have done everything you can in and out of the monastry.You should only have i piece outside the monastry and 5 inside left to do. When you have done eveything in the shed except the oyster, you will have to go back to the monastry with the magnet and complete in and outside. You will be left with the jewlery. This is the tricky bit. Click on the coin for pearl divers hut and straight away click on the door. This is how I did it.

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 20, 10 1:52 AM
Thanks I dont need to look any longer now :

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 20, 10 1:45 AM
I have finished game. How do I get on extra levels.
Maureen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator