Posts created by mythlady

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 26, 15 7:03 PM
In level 61, I can't figure out how to shoot the cannon. Can you help me?

posted in Cat on a Diet on Jul 5, 15 7:54 PM
No one can help me?

posted in Cat on a Diet on Jun 24, 15 7:22 PM
Help --

posted in Cat on a Diet on May 28, 15 8:32 PM
Any tips on this level?

posted in Laruaville 2 on Apr 20, 15 4:12 PM
How do I eliminate the last coin from the lower right corner? It's behind a barrier that goes all the way down the side and around that lower corner. I can't make any matches in that one column, exploding something on the other side of the barrier doesn't work, so I'm kind of stuck. It's probably something simple; what am I missing?

Thanks.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 14 12:49 PM
I'm having the same problem -- if I get the bomb in the middle (which I have *once*), then I never get enough bombs or specials to clear the goop and get the middle clear. There are too few chances to make them around the outside, if that makes sense. Tips?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 8, 14 11:36 AM
Here's where I'm stuck --

* I have many ZZZ quests that I can't get any farther with right now.

* I have three active quests, each of which will wind up costing me money (rubies) or a lot of energy, or both --

1) A quest that has to be completed in the night mode -- either I have to spend a ton of energy playing through the scenes until I get to the night, or spend two rubies to change the mode, and too bad if you just missed the night ones -- and that's two rubies for every change.

2) Two quests in buildings for which I don't have the right number of items for entry -- I have to spend rubies to buy them for each time I go into the building, or spend tons (and tons) of energy fighting bad guys and completing scenes, to try to come up with the grain or whatever it is I need.

This is really frustrating -- at this point, I can't make progress unless I chip in some more money -- and I haven't added it up, but I'm probably in for $75-$100 at this point. That's enough, especially for the amount of "fun" I've had. I don't mind paying something to play a game -- for me, it's not an issue of the money. It's just the principle of the thing, and the ratio of fun to frustration.

So farewell -- I'll keep my eyes open for an update, but for now I'm going to try one of the other games you all have recommended.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 4, 14 6:58 PM
On the Artogon website, it says "The new update with 50 more quests, new HO scenes and characters is coming soon." Is that new or does it refer to the November 7th update?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 14 10:12 AM
On the Artogon website, it says "The new update with 50 more quests, new HO scenes and characters is coming soon." Is that new or does it refer to the November 7th update?

posted in Wanderland on Nov 30, 14 11:01 AM
Well, no, that doesn't make me feel better, but clearly they listened to players and took what must have been an abysmally bad game to a just plain bad game. It's too bad, because it's fun, but I can't believe they're finding many players at this point.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 29, 14 10:03 AM
Do we have any idea as to whether the developers will be addressing some of the issues with this game soon? I can't believe they're happy with getting two stars on the Big Fish reviews -- BF must be a major outlet for their game. I haven't written a review yet, but I really like the game and would be happy to write a very good review if they make the game more fair, following some of the suggestions here -- no cost for movement, making items a little easier to find, and so on. I've sunk quite a bit of real money into the game so far, but I'm going to quit because that just can't continue, and I've never played a game where you were almost compelled to be spending money if you want to progress.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 29, 14 9:59 AM
Hmmm. By the time I was level 17 (or maybe 18) I had all but one ring, so I bought that. But then guess what, you need to have the temple key to progress, and the only way you can get that is to buy it -- for 15,000. Major rip-off.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 26, 14 4:49 PM
I'm at level 16 and I have about 12 of the three items you need 15 of.

posted in Alchemy Quest on Nov 18, 14 8:48 AM
I discovered that at the very end of the possible bonuses is one that has a 2x multiplier and, I assume, upgrades. That should be the first bonus you buy, then the rest will come more easily.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 14, 14 5:07 PM
I'm enjoying this game, but I share others' frustration on the slow progress of the game. I've played a number of "free" games and don't have a problem with investing some money in it, but I'm not yet at level 10 and I've spent about $20. This doesn't bode well for my continuing to play the game and spending any more money on it.

The expense of getting from one place to the next and getting into the HOS is just too much -- I wind up staying at the same place, doing it over and over again, rather than using up energy to get to the other side of the map. As a result, I tend to play for about 10 minutes, use up my energy, and quit and come back later. This does not make for fun gaming experience.

Please rethink your strategy of forcing people to pay if they want to continue playing. I honestly wouldn't mind buying a $9.99 ruby bundle once a week, but $20 in the last couple of days is just too much.

posted in Alchemy Quest on Nov 14, 14 12:12 PM
I'm on level 25 and have yet to unlock a new bonus -- my numbers of resources is going up incredibly slowly. I notice when I get the score for a level, it says "multiplier = 1"; how do I get that to move up to two or more? Thanks.

posted in Design This Home on Dec 15, 13 10:37 AM
Am I correct that there's no rotating view for the house, so I have to put windows, pictures, etc. only on the walls I can see?

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 5, 13 4:50 PM
Thanks -- got it.

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 5, 13 1:21 PM
Any tips on Level 15? I have four houses, two cabins, and a bunch of huts and gazebos, but I can only get up to 3800 income or so. Once I have the houses and cabins, I have no room for a tavern any more . . . ???

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Oct 6, 13 3:19 PM
Actually, as it always happens, the minute I post a question, I figure it out. You don't attack the zombies with the chain saw.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator