Posts created by gailmutter

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of Easter Island on Mar 28, 18 8:22 PM
Believe that this bonus game was the best. It was pretty long and involved. Thank you.
Gail

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 8:33 PM
Put the cylinder in the skeleton with the fabric with the 3 symbol code, but can't enter the code into the cylinder. The hand just keeps trying to get the last symbol. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thank you.
gail

When trying to imitate the sequence of the glittering crystals, I copy the sequence exactly, but nothing happens. Can anyone tell me the correct sequence. Thank you.
Gail

posted in Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 16 1:20 PM
Why did it stop with only 45 minutes left? Why does the trial say that there are more minutes?
Thank you.
Gail

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 16 8:13 AM
Cannot get the gear out of the Lion statue's mouth. As soon as I touch a tooth they all collapse and the gear is there, but game will not let me get it. I have used the strategy guide and tried to touch the teeth in the right sequence, but nothing works. Help. Stuck! gamgam

Agree with all on the short demo. If you are going to say 90 minutes, then give the gamer the full 90 minutes. gamgam

Same here. Hope someone can tell us what to do. Don't mind starting the bonus game over, but want to know it will work.
gailmutter

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Aug 24, 13 9:30 AM
I am in the bonus game and cannot get my little friend to go through the grid on the floor in the boiler room to get the lever there. Any tip? He is sitting on the right side of the screen next to the hint button and has a padlock sitting next to him that locks and unlocks, but I still cannot get him to move.
Thanks.
gam

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 13 4:42 PM
DUH! Figured it out.
Gamgam

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 8:01 PM
I have purchased the full Collector's edition. Went to playground entrance. Have the sword, shield and only four rods in the lower left corner. Can't find the rods for the top or the right side rods. Any help greatly appreciated.
gamgam

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 13 2:46 PM
Had no problem doing hats except for the Santa Hat. Cannot get brush to lay down on table so can get white pom pom to put on end of hat. Brush will not pick it up. Did anyone else have this problem?
Thanks.
gamgam

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 13 6:53 PM
Hello bfg Seine:
Figured out the problem. I was trying to put the nectar in the same tube as the emerald powder. I was able to put it in the glass container on the right.
Thanks again.
Gail Mutter

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 13 6:42 PM
Hello bfgSeine:
Thank you so much for your reply. My problem is that I put the emerald powder into the test tube before I had the nectar in the syringe. Now I cannot make the nectar in the syringe go in on top of the the emerald powder. The game should not have let me put the emerald powder into the test tube if the nectar should have gone in first.
Thanks again.
gailmutter

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 13 3:17 PM
Put emerald grains in test tube before the flower nectar in the syringe and now can't get the nectar to go into the test tube. Help.
GM

posted in Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues on Jul 25, 12 12:15 PM
Not sure how to do a different ending. Put the shackles on the princess, but only because I did not know what else to do. Still had the broom in my inventory. Will it be a spoiler for someone to tell me how to do the other ending? If so, I will play again. Really enjoyed this HOG.
GM

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 4:16 PM
I have the same problem. Has anyone got an answer?
Thanks.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 2, 10 5:07 PM
Agree that this game has too many small, dark items against dark backgrounds. Very hard to find. Wasted most of the free hour trying to find items that when I did find them I thought, "Really!!!!" Not going to play the rest of the free hour. Am deleting.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 10 5:16 PM
Dot:
Did you find the fourth rune? I have the first three and I think one of the three I have was found near the lift. Can't find the fourth one. Does anyone know the location of each one?
Thanks.
Gam

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 20, 10 12:38 PM
LLOOPYLOU wrote:it has to be very precise at 10:10 to make the clock work, but I have to admit I was disappointed with this game. I played it for the hour and within 20 minutes of buying it I had completed it. Waste of a credit I think.

I agree completely. Great graphics, but was finished in an hour and a half. Wish I hadn't spent the money.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 20, 10 12:36 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Hope to hear from you!

bfgFlounder

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator