Posts created by mcm1m1

posted in Aveyond on May 14, 09 2:02 PM
I've been looking for games like Aveyond too, and I found some pretty good games, Eternal Eden is pretty fun.
http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/oledrion/product.php?product_id=29

I've only played the free hour download, but if the game were on this site then I would definitely buy it. There is also 3 Stars of Destiny, it's another RPG, I originally found it on amaranthia.com also. It is on bigfishgames.com too though, you can find it in the adventure section.

posted in Aveyond on May 14, 09 1:50 PM
Oh thank god! I was worried the game wouldn't be brought here, it's a good thing for me, because this site is the only way I can play these games. By the way Amanda, I love all of the Aveyond games including Ahriman's Prophecy, I was so happy to discover there is going to be a third one very soon. I've enjoyed keeping up with the progress on amaranthia.com, and I especially loved the interviews

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jan 15, 09 7:33 PM
I like this game, its very fun and I haven't had to use a walkthorough, but I really don't want to either. I've been playing it all day, I just realized I don't know how to save or quit the game....can someone help me please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator