Posts created by peglegann

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 16 12:59 AM
You actually have to click on the rocks and not on the empty hexagons.

It is not petty at all! You would not believe what I do to avoid not spoiling that record. LOL!

Happy gaming

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 2:08 AM
If you mean tomorrows game today. This is only for BF members. Everyone else can only buy it tomorrow. The other one is just a daily deal that they do. Usually an old game.
Hope this answers your question.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 12:42 AM
I love this series. For those of you that may want to know the pevious ones here is a list. IMO they do not need to be played in order.

Mystery of Joyful
Souls of the Innocent
Lost Town
Return to Joyville
Destiny Undone
Lightening Strikes
Price of Immortality

We have the usual choices of mode, achievements and I like the way that we can hurry the conversation if we want.

Have fun all

I contacted MH through FB and suggested that they looked in here to see all of the issues.

The reply from them was

[Removed by Moderator]

I hope I am allowed to print this here and not get censored

Thanks for that.

I am not too sure about this game either. Seems a little too easy or am I just playing too many of these?

Have fun all

Everyone has their way of playing and enjoying a game.
I for one will not use the skip button. NO offence to anyone.
I love to try to get all of the achievements. (Except when I am expected to comple the same HOP's after the game).
Please try our solution. It really is a nice game to play.......................

HI

I cheated on this one

I noticed that every time I looked at the SG the bottom row moved left one. So, either allow for that when you remember moves from the SG or, write down the answer from the SG on a piece of paper. Problem solved!
Hope this helps

Not everyone cannot get past this. LOL!

I noticed that every time I looked at the SG the bottom row moved left one. So, either allow for that when you remember moves from the SG or, write down the answer from the SG on a piece of paper. Problem solved!

HI

I cheated on this one

Hi Lisa, Nice to see you

I agree. It would be nice for the developers to have the colours more true to life. So to speak.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 15 12:35 AM
Personally I am not a fan of this series.
This one has a little of the "old" feel to my mind.
We have the usual modes, casual, normal, hard and custom.
There are 11 achievements, most of them got by just playing the game and a 12th. by getting all of them.
Not much in the extras either. Wallpaper, art gallery, screensavers, sound track, achievements and puzzles, the last one is made up from the collection of puzzle pieces found in every scene.
There are also morphing objects in every scene, as far as I can see.
6 Chapters plus the bonus. I am, I think a moderately slow player and I finished the first 2 chapters in under an hour.
Although I appreciate the work that goes into these games, this would not be top of my Christmas list.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 7:59 PM
Thank you Elirana, I do not come in that often now, as the place is not the same IMO. I do come to get help if I am stuck, as there are still some people around that are helpful. Hope you are enjoying this game.

kaitlinn I do something similar to get that achievement. LOL! Sad of me really, just for the sake of an achievement

Happy gaming.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 7:52 PM
CherylParker wrote:It says use transitions 20 times. Does anyone know what this means?
Do I receive something in the game to use? Or is this using the map 20 times?

I believe that this may be when you the use the watch. I could be wrong, I often am

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 2:07 AM
I am disappointed in the choice of modes for this game. The sparkles appear on every HOS, unless you choose the advanced or hard mode. The custom mode does not have enough choices IMHO

In general though this game has lovely graphics and interesting mini games.

Some of the achievements are slightly unusual but I dislike the ones that you achieve for just playing the game

Anyway, in case I am not back in before, A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 8:01 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I really like the game. Finally learned that you need to leave the sound on in the spooky games to get a feeling for it. Vendel does a great job, been buying everything they put out for years. Graphics are good for spooky, you couldn't pay me to go into this trashed mining town but then I don't have a niece kidnapped by a crazy camp counselor. IMO it's good game for this rainy day. Love the custom mode because I'm a puzzle skipper, I just want to get on with the game to see what's going to happen next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit that the game seems to like just fine so far.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Hebrew fishies and Merry Christmas to the rest of us.

Happy Gaming to everyone.

Why did you not post this in the reviews? it is lovely it shoud be in reviews

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 6:25 AM
So sorry for those of you that are having problems.

The requirements on the main page stated for this game only includes Windows, so maybe Mac/Apple users cannot play it? Only saying

As far as the Windows is concerned I am playing on 10 and it all works fine

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 6:20 AM
Hello All

Seasons Greetings

A peculiar CE.

The extras are chained when you start the game, so I cannot tell you what is involved there

4 game modes but there is not a lot of choice under the custom mode, which is the one I usually use

There is a journal which covers, memos, tasks and the map, (once you find it).

I am working with Windows 10 and have had no problems so far and I would like to add I have had none at all since I started using this operating system.

I had to laugh at the extremely STRONG policeman near the beginning of the game!

Nice game so far. Worth a demo if you can

Happy Christmas to all

ETA Sorry, forgot to say, the only collectibles that I have found are morphing objects in each scene. The is a swirly thing on the bottom right of the screen that changes when you have found the object

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 8:50 PM
Hespera wrote:Hey Peg - thanks for the recap! But wanted you to know that you can see the achievements prior to collecting them. Click on the Bonus Content Button on the first page, the on the left side of the Bonus Content Screen, put your cursor on the top part of the bookshelf that is below the grammaphone and click.

That will bring up the Achievements Screen. Then click on the blank shadowed areas to see what the achievements are. You must click on them - you can't just cursor over them.

LOL! Thank you for that. I did find them a little later than my post. I cannot understand why I did not find them in the first place.
Hope you are enjoying the game.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 12:34 AM
A BFG/Elephant Games production.

One of the things I do not like is not being able to see the achievements until one is collected. Also, hovering over them once you get to that screen, to find out what they are.

There are 5 chapters plus the bonus.

Collectibles are jigsaw puzzle pieces and morphing objects.

4 modes.; Kitten, Santa, Puss in Boots and Custom. Difficulty can be changed during play.

Interactive map, with plus item indicated if chosen.

As I do like to check the SG now and again, I thoroughly dislike it being so near to the hint button!

I cannot find a journal and then struggled putting the clock to the correct time. (Could just be me though. LOL!)

We have a helper............... surprise, surprise, a cat. LOL!

The voices are okay but disappointing as they appear to be American in a French/Italian tale. This does not really bother me but it may some people.

I personally am very impressed with the quality of some of the games over the last 2 years. Although I get the impression that no matter how good these games are in general, there will always be someone to criticise them. We all have our own opinions.

Thank you BF for continuing to bring these games out and not go to the "dark side" and only make games for hand held PC's.

Happy gaming to everyone

Hello All

I hope that everyone that has a bonfire/fireworks in the UK will be safe tonight

I am thoroughly enjoying this game. Interesting story line and great graphics.

There are morphing objects, something to eat and collectibles. Not sure about the collectibles, as I did find a couple in the HO scenes.

The map is not too helpful, if I get a little lost. LOL!

I found the HO scenes to be challenging but then that could just be me.

Cannot believe that I will get all the achievements in this game.

Definitely worth a demo

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator