Posts created by dove947

posted in Viking Brothers on May 1, 13 6:02 AM
I've also gone crazy trying to get gold on this level, but I miss it by 1 or 2 seconds! I know about the fishing, I know about the gold, but what order should I do things? I think this level has to be pretty exact. No wiggle room! Help!

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Dec 3, 12 12:56 PM
I can't remove all the gold tiles in only 62 moves. No matter how I try it, I end up using 67 moves. Any hints?

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Nov 19, 12 1:47 PM
thank you, Wolverine257!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 12, 12 7:34 PM
I thank you for the advice!! I have been wandering around for quite a while, too. I've been trying to do the side quests (without success!) and will now go back to an earlier save and forget the side quests. I've been in Wheldon so long, though, that I forgot what I was supposed to be doing! Have rested at the inn, been captured by the Family, bonded to Orok and now......what was it I was supposed to do? And how do I get out of this stupid city!!??

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 29, 12 1:33 PM
Thanks for sharing!! I was getting pretty frustrated. Will definitely try your strategy!

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 30, 12 8:25 PM
"by leilanibz on Sep 21, 12 7:17 PM
there's a room on the right side of the map towards the bottom that has a downstairs in it. Go up to the half gate with spikes on it and press space bar. It will drop and you can exit through the stairs. "

I have tried that, nothing happened. Am I missing something? I wish there was a journal. I go away for a while, then when I come back, I can't remember what to do. I'm a bit frustrated. Help!

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 16, 12 3:27 PM
Is there any way to do that with the mouse? And do you jump when at the end of a short rope?

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 16, 12 11:48 AM
Thank you!

posted in Love's Epitaph on Jul 15, 12 8:30 PM
Lysa is in the town she woke up in; I have explored everything, talked with everyone, even left town and went out into the world, but there is no where to go. When I try to go into the forest it says I do not need to go in there. Is there something I need to do first? I've met Creighton and spoken to him twice. I've read a little in the tutorial book. What else do I need to do?

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 11, 12 3:35 PM
I was super excited to see a new builder TM game and bought it without trying it first. Dumb move. I hate that the time is SO fast, that it is impossible to get gold on most levels, and I'm pretty good at these games. Normally I wouldn't care so much about getting gold, because I can play a level a few times and get gold, in the other builder TM games that I have. But this requires gold to rebuild the little town. I am very discouraged and THAT is not why I buy games. I buy them to relax and have fun.

posted in Skyborn on Jul 7, 12 1:03 PM
Thanks, Alikamou, I'll give that a try.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 3, 12 8:25 PM
Thank you SO MUCH! This was the one part of the game that was making me very, very frustrated. : )

posted in Skyborn on Jul 2, 12 9:19 PM
I can't remember what they are called, but after you meet Alda, there are some temple ruins. I'm inside and can't get out! I keep going around and around in circles. I try different patterns of turns and different directions, but I keep going past the same landmarks! Help!! (I sure wish there were maps with this game.)

posted in Skyborn on Jul 2, 12 12:55 PM
Whew! thank you!

posted in Skyborn on Jul 1, 12 12:02 PM
Help! I am wandering, fighting, flipping switches but seem to be going around in circles. Anyone got a map or some advice? Much appreciated!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 14, 12 1:37 PM
Thank you, Peutetre!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 9, 12 7:04 PM
Wow! Kudos to all you fishies who made it to Bonus levels!! I can't even get through level 3 on gold. Can you give a girl some advice? BEFORE I go crazy? Thanks!!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 9, 12 6:56 PM
Worked! Thank you!!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 6, 12 6:01 PM
Help!! No matter which way I think of, I can't get it done in expert time. Either short of crystals or short on stones. Argh!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 5, 12 2:24 PM
I just can't quite make it in time...any one out there with a solution? Thanks in advance!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator