Posts created by boptab

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 11:47 AM
Thank you Molysm!

Please tell me how to feed the dog (shows a bone or paw over his head) and what am I suppose to feed the unicorn? Strategy guide shows nothing this subject.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 18 1:39 PM
I agree with other players as to how hard it is to reach 3 stars on all levels. Very difficult. I'm on normal play and many times I've missed the 3rd star by one notch! Ugh!

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 5:30 PM
Can not find a way to quit this game!

My game shows 65 levels. I can't get beyond level 50. Why?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 1:06 PM
Got it! Thank you Julesy.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 17 8:46 AM
How do you bag the herbs the customers are requesting? The herbs look like a spearmint leaves and root in a plastic bag.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 17 10:56 AM
The game is running herky jerky, hiccupping. I just played level 5 and hoping it doesn't get worse.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 17 3:20 PM
Tried it numerous times and still can't get more than 3 bars.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 17 10:25 AM
Boy is this game hard to keep up with! Can only play a few levels at a time because of so much involved, such as quickly changing diapers before the baby grabs the wipe, positioning the breach birth baby, stitching sutures, finding Oliver etc... whew! All in all it's a great game for those who love a challenge!

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 6, 17 1:20 PM
Slow and sluggish play. Might be OK for others but not for me!

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Sep 26, 17 9:12 AM
I guess there are no up grades in this version?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 11:29 AM
Thank you so much Julseyhedgehog! I finally finished it!

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 11:24 AM
I have tried several ways of playing this challenge and cannot reach my goal. Such as cashing each person individually, combos, stall area first, etc...The walkthrough shows $500 in tips and the tips are reached halfway through the game! Has anyone other than a moderator reached their goal?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 4:04 PM
How do you Dr Care to drink the coffee? I've made the coffee and it's sitting on my tray but I can't give it to her.

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 23, 17 11:11 AM
A walkthrough would be fantastic! I'm stuck on the cash registair!

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 23, 17 11:08 AM
mouse is fine now that I made changes in the game.

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 23, 17 10:58 AM
Same problem as others with uncontrollable mouse. I'm using windows 10. I'll try deleting and reinstalling the game.

posted in Bloom! A Bouquet for Everyone on Jul 18, 17 3:02 PM
Don't be fooled people this is the same horrible game from years earlier. I bought this game without trying it first (years ago) and had to get my credit back! Slow and herky jerky even bought the upgrade to make her walk faster, what a joke! Why would BFG allow this to happen? I love this site and have bought many games so I guess a few bad once and awhile is going to happen that's why I play the demo first now.

Thank you debsaic for posting the mouse locations!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator