Posts created by lspeach

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 28, 13 7:43 AM
999946 cool idea for a thread.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Nov 23, 13 5:58 PM
I am having a display issue...if I try to play the game in full screen it does some weird rolling image and I cant see what I am doing. It works fine out of full screen but I hate playing a game like that. Please help.

posted in The Game of Life ® on Oct 24, 12 8:34 AM
I really cant believe that in this day and age of all the technology that we have that BF would put out a game that does not either do full screen or take into account the bar at the bottom so you cant see the bottom of the window. I have always loved this board game and was really disappointed to see that it was so poorly done.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 14, 12 8:52 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I just have one question. Does anyone know this song? I would love a copy of the song. I lost my 14 year old son 3-22-11 and this song really touched a place in my heart. Please for any input.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 17, 11 6:18 PM
Thank everyone so much 14 was kicking my but and it turned out to be so simple.
Thanks again.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 7:47 PM
So glad I was not the only one that had this problem.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 8, 11 8:38 PM
Hi Fishes,
Just wanted to let yall know if you like this kind of game but want longer have you checked out The Fifth Gate. I enjoy it alot.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 8, 11 7:50 PM
Well I am a tm and hog fan so the mixture of the two breaks up the monotony of just one or the other. I am some what disappointed at just two farms. The map makes it look like there is more. I started back over to see if I missed something.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 6, 11 9:09 PM
It's really weird the map looks like there is more, but I just keep playing and playing the same two places.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 20, 11 12:20 PM
I really was thinking it was an issue with my computer but thanks to this thread I know I am not alone.
Thanks,
Please fix this game I enjoyed what I could stand to play.

posted in Alice Greenfingers 2 on Jun 13, 11 8:20 PM
Is this possible:
There are some games that you could just play on and on but run out of goals to reach so it gets a little boring. How about taking these special games and adding upgrades. You know how you have the $2.99 deal for not so great games. Why not have upgrade specials on the GREATS. I know I would rather pay $2.99 to continue playing a great game instead of a game i didn't even play for an hour. What do you say fishies, you agree?

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 6:17 PM
BF I absolutely love farming games. I think I pretty much own them all and I was so excited when I seen Farm 2. While I was downloading I went to look and see if I missed Farm 1 but I didn't see it anywhere. Well I have to say this will be the first farm game I will not buy. Try again BF. I maybe by myself but I loved Alice Greenfingers. Another like that would be great. But dont forget the ZOOM.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 1, 10 7:22 PM
I have to admit that I am not a fan of the game, had to quit after 9 minutes of play. The mechanics of the game are a little rough around the edges for my taste. moving from screen to screen is a little aggravating and I have to agree I am stuck already and I haven't even got started good yet. Definitely not a buy for me.

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 1, 10 7:08 PM
I am so glad to hear that I was not the only one that thought the objects were too small. To answer the hint question, once you click the hint button click on the object you want to find. I really thought this was going to be a good game it talked about all these puzzles to solve, where are they?

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 10, 10 2:31 PM
Well I really have enjoyed this game to a point, I have had to play the first hour of the game 3 times, but I still bought it. Now it has happened again. I got through to getting on the broomstick and the game just closed on me and of course when I went back in... I AM BACK AT THE BEGINNING. This is getting kinda old. Will there be a fix soon or should I ask BF for a refund?

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 10:57 PM
Same here up until now I was able to continue running the script but now it wont let me. Only needed like 8 more people for megatroplis.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 23, 10 9:19 PM
I have to say I really like this game. I was a little confused in the beginning but I tried to do what all of the other games of this type shows you to do, you know all the sparkling areas. So I just started looking at everything. It didn't take too long to figure out this game was not like any other. I really enjoyed the demo. I will be spending my credit on this game definitely. I like the fact that you have to thing and remember what and where everything is. Great Job Big Fish

posted in Jigsaw World on Dec 14, 09 5:26 AM
When I try to play jigsaw world my cursor just goes nuts and jumps really fast and the game wont start. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator