Posts created by gecko22

posted in My Tribe on Oct 4, 09 6:21 PM
Freaky!!!
I looked up this forum to find out where I can get more lodestone as I had every child jump on everything that looked like stone and got nothing.
I had used up all my lodestones experimenting.

Anyhow to cut a long story short...

I read here how that turn up in creates, I returned to my game and jumped on the first create and it was a create full of loadstones.

KEWL!

posted in DinerTown Tycoon on Oct 2, 09 10:55 PM
I didn't know you can change the goal, Might try that!! thanx

posted in DinerTown Tycoon on Oct 2, 09 10:52 PM
I agree with you. I breezed through the first four towns then on the last I have failed 22 times varying my strategy. It seems to hit you at your weakest. If you achieve all the day's challenges you still lose!!!

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 4, 09 5:00 AM
So does the second husband or wife register on the family tree? or Does it replace the previous husband/wife?

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 26, 09 7:15 PM
I love all the ideas above from others I think they would really help improve the next model so to speak

My ideas
- The ability to go back to sibling and play their families and build a family tree.
- the birthdays would be cool, love different races.
- More upgrades to rooms,
- the awards reset with each new family or have awards for the new generation to achieve.
- more things to collect.
- A vegetable garden which you have to plant and sow.
- more things to cure
- problem solving emails where your decision influences the chlld or family, like who get the top bunk, to gets to lick the beaters (cake makiing).
- more repairs around the house garden.
- garden knomes to create.
- plants to buy

I will think of some more I am sure.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 21, 09 2:00 PM
It could be just there character, they are just sickly person. If you have little money make sure you find all the collections(because depending on the collection whether it is rare or not can buy for $2-$5 a peice.. Use the kids to find them and put the adults working on their career. Also try dropping two kids on the same coin or collection and you get twice as much. It is hard to do, pausing the game to get the timing right can help.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 21, 09 1:51 PM
well a few people have now

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 21, 09 1:48 PM
DON'T do it!! Really it is not that exciting, all you do is end up with a red ball you can't get rid of and that has no purpose to the game.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 19, 09 4:55 AM
I just two siblings go to the toilet at the same time. Weird, then they followed each other like shadows, makes me wonder what they are doing behind the closed door. LOL

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 18, 09 2:06 AM
gets this my mom went to the toilet while is was spurting out all that water. I had to laugh!! She must have been desperate.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 18, 09 2:03 AM
Hi I have a question about the groceries, i generally buy all food groups and restock once the fridge says its about 200. Lately I have been getting emails from my little peeps asking for different kinds of groceries when its about 500. I have noticed the pictures of the milk on the fridge, whats in the fridge and on the bench change with buying food.

Do the pictures represent the different food groups? Or it this just a representation of the food level?

What are your thoughts?

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 13, 09 8:14 PM
my apologies i re read what I wrote I mixed up my families Lets start again, Forget the single birth thingy, I had twins first up then we adopted the little boy and then we had triplets. We maxed out after two tries.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 13, 09 2:17 PM
now what i am about to say will make some of you jealous perhaps even cry but...

- my first family ever in the first generation had a single birth, twins then we adopted (I couldn't let a little boy go to the adoption agency), then triplets.....

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 13, 09 2:09 PM
set youself different challenges. Like only make money from collections, see how you go, or don't have children and see what happens.

See how many generation you can go. If your playing for hours on end....yes it is tedious, so let them go a day and see the mess you have to clean up.

Don't give up perhaps the forum can create challenges of our own or trophies I will put my hand up and take on that role if someone want to do that.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 5, 09 10:23 PM
I find a lot of bugs in a rain storm, especially one with lighting. So perhaps try the bottle of tropical rain, or just wait for the next storm. They are very quick so you have to be vigilant.

They tend to be in out of the way places like up near the shed and hiding right under the trees in the top right of the yard.

Also you may have to wait until you have several generation before the rare bugs come.
Good Luck

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 5, 09 9:43 PM
I found the lady with short light brown hair that is angled at the front with a little bow in the side part produces triplets. I picked her twice because I like her face and both times she has had triplets first up.

The lady with curly pigtails that is honey brown also produces twins regular.

Maybe coincidence, but try it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator