Posts created by Eisteepfirsich

posted in Rebuild the History on May 9, 12 4:39 AM
For me the game is a little bit to slow and too easy. Storyline is okay, but the gameplay isn`t. For me its a no buy

posted in Bubblenauts: The Hunt for Jolly Roger's Treasure on May 9, 12 4:35 AM
Very easy game in my opinion and a little bit boring after a while. For me its definete a no buy

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on May 8, 12 11:46 AM
I have tried this game also, but didn`t liked it really. I think before a few months it would be a great game for me... but now, I prefer a little bit more interactivity. For me its a no buy. But happy gaming everyone

posted in Citadel Arcanes on May 8, 12 11:39 AM
Very annoying, boring and bad game in my opinion. For me its definete a no buy

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 7, 12 1:27 PM
I don`t like this game really much. The graphic is so-so, gameplay okay, storyline also only okay. For me its a no buy yet. Maybe as a daily deal someday.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on May 7, 12 1:24 PM
Very charming and funny game in my opinion. I like especially the gameplay in this game. For me its a definete buy. Thats my cup of tea

posted in House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster on May 5, 12 2:51 PM
Absolutely wonderful hog game with great graphic, gameplay, puzzles etc. I like especially the artwork and the storyline. For me its a definete buy

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on May 5, 12 2:50 PM
The game is okay. Not really special in my opinion. I will keep it in mind, if I need another game for my punchcard or if we have the next sale

posted in Dead Hungry Diner on May 3, 12 12:48 PM
I like this game alot. Its very funny and I like the "zombie" theme. For me its a perfect game and a buy

posted in Garden Rescue on May 3, 12 12:43 PM
This is a nice strategy game a little bit similar to games like Plants vs. Zombie. For me its a buy, I like it alot

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 3, 12 12:34 PM
Cooking Academy is one of my favourite game series ever. The third game in the series is very good and very challenging too. For me its a definete buy

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 3, 12 12:32 PM
This is a good game with good graphic and very funny gameplay. I personally liked the first Gardenscapes game a little bit more, but its still very good. Its a buy for me

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on May 3, 12 12:27 PM
This is a good strategygame in my opinion. Very funny and challenging too. For me its a buy

This is a good game with good graphic and gameplay, but not really special in my opinion. For me its a buy as the SE, but not as the CE

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 7:17 AM
I really like this game, especially the storyline. The graphic is pretty good, hogscenes and puzzles too. For me its a definete buy

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 7:15 AM
I don`t like this game really much. The SE from yesterday is much better. I don`t like the gamecoulours and the game mechanics. The storyline is okay. I might buy it as the SE, but definete not as the CE

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Apr 27, 12 2:00 AM
This is a very good game with good graphic, gameplay, hogscenes etc. I like also the storyline and the artwork. For me its a definete buy

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Apr 23, 12 11:46 AM
This is an "old school game" with so-so graphic and no interactivity. For me its much too easy and a no buy. But happy gaming everyone

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 23, 12 11:42 AM
This is an okay game in my opinion. Great is okay, gameplay also, For me its a no buy yet, but maybe if we have the next sale. But not yet.

This is a great game with great graphic, gameplay, hogscenes, puzzles. But anyway, I will wait till the release from the SE, because I have many other games to finish on my gamemanager.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator