Posts created by yaf1

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 29, 12 4:44 PM
Please, see my entry of May 17, 2012 - to which you never replied. I have used my last credit to purchase Royal Envoy. It will load but it will not play. I have enjoyed Royal Envoy 2 - it loads and plays.

Why don't you respond? You responded by accepting my last credit for a game tht does not work. Is this the way that you treat customers?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 17, 12 1:12 AM
I used my last credit to buy RE and it will not load!!! I have tried everything several times to get it to load. I even let it run for several hours twice. It will only show a black screen while reloading.

I would like to get my credit back - it seems only fair.

Also, how much is it (monthly) to reactivate my account.

Thank you.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on May 14, 12 3:54 PM
I am not sure if this qualifies as a technical question, but here goes...

I finished all the achievements for Royal Envoy 2. It duly recorded my 10,000
points and highlighted all achievements - but that was it. Is there no fanfare
after puting in so much effort?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on May 13, 12 1:28 AM
I have completed Level 48 (Part 1) with 3 stars and gone on to complete Level 48 (Part 2) on the first try repeatedly and can not get the 3 staars. It shows 3 stars but does not convert to 3 stars on the map.

This is very frustrating as I am doing my part. Is there something else that I must do?

Thanks.

posted in Summer Resort Mogul on Nov 20, 11 12:10 AM
I don't understand why some of the Time Management/Building games don't keep an on going total of your earning. To me amassing a fortune is the real fun.

posted in Build-a-lot on Sep 30, 11 1:21 AM
Is there anyway to shut the mail feature off? It can be very annoying.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 8, 11 7:40 PM
I was extremely disappointed in this game. I have the entire Build-a-lot series and love 1, 2, 3, Elizabethian. I have eraned well over a trillion dollars (in game money) playing them.

First Build-a-lot 4 now Vacation don't keep the total amount earned. Why? This really ruined this game for me. I guess that I'll have to look before I leap at any more games.

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Aug 19, 11 10:26 AM
I have completed all levels (except 36) with an expert. How does one get enough money for 18 farms with 5 stars when there are only 19 lots and you need one for the Stone Mason? I'd sure appreciate any advise.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Aug 12, 11 11:44 AM
This is plukasiewicz@twcny.rr.com again. I was hoping for a reply from the "powers that be". Is there anyway to recoup my totals?

Please, respond!

Thank you.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Aug 3, 11 10:51 AM
My computer recent crashed - the mother board was fried. This may sound incredible but I had over 837,000,000,000 - yes 837 billion for my total earnings.
I lost everything - Build-a-lots 1-3 )with over 450 billion on 1 and 50 billion on 2. Asyou can imagine I invested a great deal of time playing these games. My goal for 3 was to see if it tripped the total earnings at a trillion. Now everything is lost!!!
Or is it? Is there anyway that I can recoup my old statistics?

plukasiewicz@twcny.rr.com

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 15, 09 2:16 PM
I have mastered all the levels of BAL 1 - 3 and have accumularted over 760 billion in total earnings. For me getting the totals up is the fun part. I feel that BAL 4 was a total waste of a game credit for me as (unlike BAL 1 - 3) it does not keep a running total earings for a single player. Next time a BAl game comes out I will use the 60 minute trial to see if I want it. BAL 4 is, for me a BUST>

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 12, 09 8:56 AM
Where is the total campaign earnings figure kept? It can't be that your total
campaign income is not available!!!

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jul 6, 09 5:50 AM
I have made over 377 billion in Build-al-ot 3. Is there a way to make a billions column for the Money & Goals counter?

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jul 6, 09 5:08 AM
So far I have made over 300 billion in Build-a-lot 1, 47 billion in Build-a-lot 2
and 377 billion in Build-a-lot 3. You could say I am addicted. The difference is the banks. I can make 100 million in 7 minutes in Build-a-lot 3 by building a Hacieda, selling it, building a workshop and sawmill, building 3 chateaus, and finally 7 bankscand letting them rack up the interest. Levels 33, 34, 36, 37, 43, and 45 are the best.

I hope that Build-a-lot 4 will have banks.

Is there any way to add a billions place to the "Money & Goals counter?

Does anyone know if the total earnings goes into the trillions column?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator