Posts created by ayla100

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 11 7:51 PM
I have been at this for days and I still can not get the darn thing to work correctly.
I tried going clockwise, counterclockwise, going around several times and still nothing. I really love this particular mystery trackers game, but I have played it so much that I have it memorized! All except the DARTBOARD game Please, please someone break it down with a clearer understanding than what has been posted as solutions. I have tried both solutions and still nothing. Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jun 4, 11 1:02 AM
Spirituality - I found a way to get around this problem. In the very beginning of the game I make sure that at least the first 10 people have a chance to gain devotee trainee positions. Problem solved! I did not think about the children at school as it is so random the training they receive, but that might work also. Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 17, 11 10:12 PM
Once all the blue are converted how do you get the the people to do devotions? Is there a secret to getting them to worship at the hand? Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:42 AM
I was having a problem with the window - small screen. I could hear the background music, but could not get a picture. this is what the Tech shared with me and it solved the problem, as long a I did not use the small screen.
TECH advise
If you still have some trouble, I have one more thing we can try that involves deleting the save game data. Unfortunately if this works, this will cause you to lose any progress.
To delete this file, click on the Start menu and choose Documents. Open the LDW folder and right-click and delete the folder for Virtual Villagers - A New Home.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:31 AM
I had a real problem with the small screen - I could hear the sound, but would not get the picture.
Tech shared this with me.
If you still have some trouble, I have one more thing we can try that involves deleting the save game data. Unfortunately if this works, this will cause you to lose any progress.
To delete this file, click on the Start menu and choose Documents. Open the LDW folder and right-click and delete the folder for Virtual Villagers - A New Believers .

I did not know this file existed - and I did not want to lose all my work, but I did it and it corrected the problem. When I tried to use the small screen again, I had the same problem not being able to see the program and had to start all over again. As much as I know you do not want to start over again, this may solve your problem and give you all the players - purple - that should be there. Hope this helps

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:15 AM
Try sending a child with the necklace to the chief, any of the villagers should work. the chief may be just wandering around as he does through-out the game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:08 AM
Are they serious? 50 events? I can not get more then 4-5 - how do you get 10, never mind 50 - thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:06 AM
Has anyone completed this trophy? Do they mean 10 masters in each job title? I have 10 masters in Science, Farming, Healing etc. all except baby making which is almost impossible to get 10 of. What do they want? Help!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 12:02 AM
What does this mean? I have 49 of 50, but have no idea how I got them or how to get the last one.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 13, 10 2:58 AM
What 5th ranch animal - what instructions in the "Buffalo quest" the buffalo is return to its owner - he gives a gift and then leaves for the market with the buffalos. I have played this game 4 or 5 times completely and still can not figure out how to get the fifth animal. HELP

Why, why, why? Downloaded free trial - made it to the end of the 60min. then ACCESS VIOLATION - this is the second game with the same problem. If it was a $6.99 game, I would take the chance and purchase it, but not for a $19.99 game. Can't you try and give us two different collector's Edition games so that we can at least purchase one of them. Everything on my system is up to date, so it is not my computer with the problem. Also find out why so many Access violations are happening recently. Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 30, 10 8:12 PM
I'm Depressed! I can not seem to get any Scholars. I can start a female at 18 having children and she is still having them at 70! That alone is amazing, but she has still not become a Master. The same male can father 30 children and work at the nursery - still not a master. The scale only goes so far and no further. Am I doing something wrong? HELP HELP Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 27, 10 11:59 PM

Hi there! Here are the ones you are missing

2 Soap, 1sweet, freshwater, food = Healthier
2 Soap, 1spice, freshwater, food = Burping Soap bubbles
2 spicy, food, fwater=Hot! run for water
2 Soap, 1sweet, seawater = salty

Please let us know if you come up with more thanks

posted in Magic Academy on Jan 10, 10 2:29 AM
Hi Bunny - I do not often read the messages, but happen to see yours. What kind of message would you like to receive? Ayla

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 7, 09 11:17 AM
Hi, Sandlot is offering pre-order for WESTWARD IV - can it be pre-ordered from BIG FISH also? If not, when should we expect to see it available at BIG FISH? Thanks

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 24, 09 5:45 AM
Thanks to all of you- I have completed (almost) the game. The 2nd. treasure is when you complete all of the Trading Post games. This one took me a long time to complete! I still have not figured out how to get the special items for the General Store. I have the boots, but what are the other two items? I have 5 of the six hats - how to get the last one. I hope everyone had as much fun with this game as I did
Granny

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 8, 08 11:58 PM
Love the game - but want to thank LIZZIEK for all her help! Need help on this game? go straight to [URL Removed by Moderator] I don't know how she does it, but she is fantastic!! not just instructions, but photos and a list of other games as well
Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 8, 08 10:55 PM
Holycowharry! How did you finish the game without using the skull key? I am stuck at the inputting of the codes and in what order to make them work.
The codes are
Heart - 076 found on the frontgate plaque
Spades - 005 on the Buoy
Diamonds -006 on the blackboard in the schoolroom
Clubs - 300 on the weathervane

For a full and much better explanation of how to reach the final codes see LIZZIEK. She is a master at this.
Chow

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator