Posts created by samysam1313

posted in Penguin Rescue on Apr 17, 18 10:23 AM
I managed to merge 2 super penguins and the game still shows I need 2. Since I did one merge, it should have reduced to one but it didn't. Dam tough to get the 2 penguins together. What am I not getting? Never mind. I thought the super penguin was the colored one. I managed to get the one with the swirl and did a merge. Thanks for the tips.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 1:53 PM
montall wrote:
samysam1313 wrote:I was almost finished level 29 on the morning of May 4th, 2015. Now I come back to my game on the morning of May 5th and the game has reverted back a whole level. Took a long time to get where I was so I'm not pleased. Also I had finished the 30 days of moving the knights and now it's back to 15. Also the Wheel of Fortune had one left to go and it's back to 14. Anyone else with this problem? I'm on a Windows 8 PC.

Hi samysam, I had the same problem around the same time, worse actually, mine reverted back to the very beginning and I had just reached level 54. I'm still using XP on PC.

I've contacted BFG and sent a Dr Felix report and am now just waiting to see if I get my lost game back again. I'm not hopeful to be honest because like you I didn't lose it completely, my ID stayed the same just lost the progress except in my case it was all the progress. In your case it might be worthwhile looking through this forum for a thread that gave instructions on how you can back up your game. I can't remember what it was called but someone else might come up with a link.

The reason I say that is that before I lost all my progress I had the same thing happen as you, just lost the most recent progress, and then it happened again and - pooff! All gone. Hope that doesn't happen to you.

Thanks for the response. Games are supposed to be fun, not an aggravation. If I loose all my progress like you did, I'll quit playing. It's not worth the grief. Most times the support people can't or don't help you and that's if you even get a response. Most times it's a form letter that is of no help what-so-ever or they tell you to clear you Cache which never helps and you just loose all your passwords for other programs and have to re do them all. Irritating. I re did the level and am now at level 30. Thanks again.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 15 5:46 AM
Hi. I was almost finished level 29 on the morning of May 4,2015. Today the morning of May 5th I open my game and it has lost a whole level. Now back to level 28. Any way to get my level back? Also had finished moving the Knights for 30 days and now it's back to 14 or 15. Same for the Fortune Wheel. I had only one more to go and it's reverted back to 14. Level 29 is a long one and I'm not happy having to redo it all. Why has my game reverted back a whole level? Is this going to keep happening? If so, I don't see the point of continuing to play.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 15 5:11 AM
I was almost finished level 29 on the morning of May 4th, 2015. Now I come back to my game on the morning of May 5th and the game has reverted back a whole level. Took a long time to get where I was so I'm not pleased. Also I had finished the 30 days of moving the knights and now it's back to 15. Also the Wheel of Fortune had one left to go and it's back to 14. Anyone else with this problem? I'm on a Windows 8 PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 15 9:56 PM
So does that mean the Christmas stuff is no longer available even though they are still listed in the Achievements?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 15 9:53 PM
I just updated the game and now I'm not seeing any morphing flowers. I'm over half way to the 10,000. Are the flowers still supposed to be there?

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on May 29, 12 7:39 PM
There's a glitch in the basement. When you click on the box on the left where one of the symbols goes, the box may not open to see the symbol. You can still place the symbol on it. Just place it a bit above where the lid would be if it was open. I tried this and it took the symbol. The symbol is in the top part of the lid when open.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 29, 12 2:06 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there samysam1313,
I'm not sure where the vine is as I played it a year ago - and this might also explain why you haven't recieved an answer as most of this games forum was set up then.
If you don't receive an explicit answer to your question, I suggest that you check out the walkthrough posted in the third thread in this forum for your answer.
Follow the link, and once you are in the WT, type Ctrl/F and a iInd box will appear in the lower LHS of the screen. Type a key word - maybe vines - and you will be taken to the first mention of that term.
I hope you have some success completing this game.
Cheers
ETA: LOL samysam, I see you recommended to someone earlier to use the WT!! Maybe you should take your own advice!!

Thanks DragonLadyOz. I realy appreciate an answer. I was using the walkthrough but there is no mention of it in there of where to find it. Turns out I asked too soon. I just came back here to say that I found it. It was in the temple where you have to cross the water. Much oblidged. Happy gaming. So far I like this game as I did the first one I played with the same characters.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 29, 12 1:43 AM
I can't find the vine to tie the outrigger to the boat. Where is it? Wondering if I'll even get any answer. BF has great customer support but this forum seems to be lacking. I've read a lot of the posts and very few even get a response. Hoping I get one.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 29, 12 1:32 AM
I tried putting the sliders in the opposite positions and nothing happens. I went by the book near the hut and did the opposite of what was shown in the book. Doesn't work. Any ideas?

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 29, 12 1:29 AM
Use the Walkthrough for the answer. It's supposed to be written on the left wall but its so hard to see there.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on May 23, 12 9:45 PM
Thanks Hidey Hole for the tip on nord's belongings. I wouldn't have found it without your help.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on May 23, 12 7:55 PM
cj4yourhealth wrote:I am at the end and I am suppose to throw the personal items into the porthole on the chair and it will not allow me to do it. The picture of him will not go there. Has anyone had this problem/ and what can I do, its a shame the game is almost finish and I am having this proplem.

I have the exact same problem. doesn't look like you got any answer to this problem, so I'm stuck here too.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 29, 12 6:10 PM
Ok. Just found some info. Since we can't post links, just do a Search for "Lost Treasures - Angelfire". All the levels are listed there. They are written out. Now the one for level 24 is a bit confusing, but it's all there is. Hope this helps.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 29, 12 5:56 PM
Is there anyone moderating this forum? I didn't get any replies to my questions.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 29, 12 5:44 PM
I've done all the levels except 24. Can't get that one and can't find any help for it anywhere. Anyone done this level. Is it do-able?

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 28, 12 2:06 PM
Hi. Can't find any help or these 4. I'm stumped. Anyone got any clues or me? thanks.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 28, 12 1:59 PM
I've tried that a number of times and I can't seem to outrun the TNT. I always get blown up after 4 squares. How can I go any faster? Doesn't seem possible.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Mar 28, 12 11:00 AM
Hi. So where are the videos? Don't see any links for them. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 28, 11 3:46 AM
I just finished this game. It was great. Not too easy but not too hard either. It's very well done with great graphics.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator