Posts created by DaniForbes

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Jul 14, 11 9:08 PM
I didn't get in for the DD just recently but DID get a good price on it with a cred/coupon I scored and just ended up finishing it tonite.

I gift myself a bit of down time each night after all is quiet and have managed to stretch it out nearly a week for myself. LOL

It's a good game for those purposes and I'll look forward to the next issue/sequal/installation of it.

Thanks again, BFG!!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 27, 11 7:38 PM
emery419 wrote:....It is a beautiful game, fun, interesting, adventurous. For those of you who waited -- smart move. It really is too short to justify the CE price tag, but for an SE, I think you will really like this game and it will be well worth the price. Enjoy!

I enjoyed it too! I waited for the SE rather than buying the CE and completely enjoyed the storyline, the graphics, and just about everything. And I didn't even find all the stinkin' clovers!! LOL

And the moral of the story IS!!!!...don't mess with God. He ALWAYS ends up winning!! LOL

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 27, 11 7:35 PM
Bored Idiot, here. LOL

I enjoyed every moment of it.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Jun 21, 11 9:11 AM
moonlightgrey wrote:

If you are a member, you can use live chat on weekdays.

LiveChat?!?...there's a livechat?!! LOL Help/link for that, please?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Jun 21, 11 9:09 AM
jazzl2010 wrote:I loved the game...different...campy music...love the vamp theme...had fun with this game..not as boring as some HOGs...looking forward to the sequel...

I enjoyed it enough to purchase the music!! LOL I just finished Part One and I'm eagerly (but not patiently!!! LOL) awaiting the sequel/Part Two. And I don't feel the least ripped off....but maybe that's just me.

My expectation is to enjoy it from moment to moment, scene to scene, and eventually complete the sequence of events for myself. I've accomplished that, thus far, and TOTALLY feel like I got my credit/money's worth.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 18, 11 7:53 PM
I kinda enjoyed it!! LOL I used my credit for this month and gotta say...I'm not disappointed with it at all.

I've had far worse experiences in the past month/so and CSR was VERY helpful in getting me returned to the correct path. So..this was almost a joy to play the entire thing, not use quite as many of the hints as I usually do, and then find my way to a good resolution and conclusion for myself.

I'm a pretty happy camper about the whole thing! LOL

Regards,
Dannon Forbes

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 17, 11 7:42 PM
That is one PITIFUL excuse for an ending. Absolutely pitiful.

Susanlb10 Sorry folks, I'm not buying any of it: your lame excuses about game club credits and recycled games. I'm a really long-time member, so it's kind of sad.[/quote wrote:

I'm kinda right there with you. I know I'm not very far up the food chain but I still have been around here quite some time and am becoming exasperated at the different gimmicks to get a buck that are FAR too prevalent these days. Oh, well. Looks like I'll be shopping for a new game gig soon. Dammit! LOL

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 8:19 PM
Wrong spell!! LOL And yes, I found this out the hard way. I'm still stuck for the white feather, though.

On to another thread in hopes of a clue of some sort.

Wish me luck!!! LOL

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 10, 11 5:35 PM
Well, that wasn't bad at all. I was beginning to think I would be disappointed in the length of it, it seemed to be ending kinda early, and then it went on further and to a satisfying conclusion for me. I'll be looking forward to the next edition now, I"m sure. Not bad...not bad at all.

Dani Forbes

PowderMonkey wrote: I, personally, often know within the first 15 minutes if the game is a buy or not...but that's just me!

Right there with you. Some trials I d/l don't make it past the first five minutes....others....the really GOOD stuff, IMHO...can't have enough time of the trial for me. LOL Then I end up buying them/using a cred...and there's not enough story for me.

I think a good story line/game leaves me wanting more...more story...the next episode...the sequel. That's just me talking though.

textrekkie wrote:Hi missmoelove and welcome to the pond.

Yes, there is always a Standard Editon released after the Collector's Edition. Usually in about 4 weeks.

I did not know this. Wow! Jellyfish/me!!! LOL I'm glad to know that there will be a version eventually that I can spend a cred on. Lemme mark that on my calendar!!!

This is a great game, for sure. I just can't afford the real cash as opposed to a cred.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 6:38 PM
It's not just you. LOL

posted in Lucid on Mar 15, 11 1:33 PM
johne60 wrote:I think you are talking about level 8 there is a way to clear all the green squares. I think I started at the upper right hand side and weaved my way in and out till I got all the green ones after that I was able to work on the color required. Took me several days and numerous tries - good luck.

Used a game credit....and STILL stuck on Level 8. Help!!!!! LOL

Anybody...anything!??! tap, tap, tap..is this thing on?!?! LOL

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 11 4:41 PM
The little puppet guy didn't make it!!! Awww!!! That's sad...and him crying little melted button tears!??!! Awwwwww!!...sniff...sniff.....!

My only thought is the game could have been alot longer. Not sure HOW, but that would have been nice.

posted in Lucid on Mar 7, 11 6:42 PM
Stuck on 8, too. But I'm not thru the trial of it yet either. Wish me luck!!! LOL

posted in The Heritage on Feb 27, 11 1:17 PM
I'm glad I only paid $3/so for it. If I had paid full price, or used a game credit, I would have been seriously honked off. LOL

Oh, well...onto the rest of my day of games. I'm gifting myself some time off to play today.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 11 5:24 PM
I guess this is JUST not my game! LOL Strategy Guide or not, I can't get out of the first chapter. Lame, eh?!?! LOL

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Jan 11, 11 5:16 PM
candycreme wrote:I am sorry to say i really hated this game ,I finally finished it ,since i don't like to just leave .I am sorry i wasted a credit .It does not tell you what to do, and since there are not instructions you have to keep clicking the pointer which keeps dissapearing ,the hints take forever to fill -up .It was very dissapointing.

I just finished but did NOT waste a credit on it. Whew!!..am I glad?!?! LOL I'm right there with you...and it showed such promise...kinda.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 6, 10 4:37 PM
I'm right there with you. Can't pick the little suckers up!!! LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator