Posts created by annford

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on May 5, 14 9:23 PM
Me too. Is there any news on this? A fix perhaps?

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Sep 23, 13 10:55 AM
Looks like I'm not getting past this board. So, I guess the question becomes, how much of the game am I missing if I cant get past here? Is it almost the end? Or not?

posted in Letters from Nowhere 2 on May 10, 13 1:47 PM
I'm having the same problem. So far, I have been able to get around it, but on the flower shop, I am stuck. The hints dont show anything, and random clicking just deducts points. I hope there is an answer somewhere. I am on a Mac too.

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Apr 4, 12 3:39 PM
The anachronistic music does make me crazy, but so does the anachronistic items in the "whatever" century archive room. When I go into a room that is supposed to contain items for the 8th century, why does it contain items that are from the 20th century?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Sep 5, 11 9:59 PM
Please let us know your plans - otherwise I would like a refund or a credit.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 21, 10 11:32 AM
I can't install this new update - the others installed fine. I get the following error.

"The installer could not write files to the Game Directory location you have chosen on drive C:

(769-1001)."

What gives? I installed 2 other Big Fish games on this same computer so I know there is nothing wrong with the setup. Why does only this one fail? And why did the previous 2 versions work? What changed in this release that wouls suddenly cause it to fail?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 24, 10 8:47 AM
What about getting past the front door - is anyone working on that problem? I can't get the key in the front door - like so many others - and I don't want to burn up free minutes trying until there is a fix for this problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator