Posts created by co_ff_ee

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower on Feb 11, 17 1:31 AM
I can not get the second roll of film.

This game simply left me with no statisfactory ending. The nanny got lost in the collapse of the building, the detectives left and the twins vaporized.. then the credits.. didn't do it for me..

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 7, 14 10:52 PM
I'm in the real world but it tells me to go back to dream world.. Go back and it tells me to go back to real world.. REALLY CONFUSED.. Real or Dream..?? What to do next?

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 14 8:51 PM
I bought this game in 2010 but not sure if I have played it already but just installed it, and reinstalled it and it won't load. A black square comes in the left corner of the screen and it goes back to already purchased game and and click to start. Which it won't.. I've turned off my firewall but it didn't help. Don't know what is going on or why it won't work. Any suggestions other than a refund for a faulty game.

posted in The Torment of Whitewall on Jan 21, 14 3:17 PM
How do you find the answer to questions you have.

posted in The Torment of Whitewall on Jan 21, 14 9:05 AM
I got one of the rings at the boat by the bridge but can't find the other one.. Please help!!!! The walkthrough is no help at all.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 30, 13 11:46 PM
I too have the problem most everyone else is having.. I think the right thing for Big Fish to do is take it down until you get it fixed.. It's awful to keep offering it and then they run in to the same problem.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste on Nov 15, 13 6:30 AM
This game will not play. It gets too far in the corner, cutting off a third of the picture and I can't get to any of the buttons to bring it down. I have installed and reinstalled it several times and it always does the same way.

posted in Dance of Death on Sep 18, 13 2:33 AM
The pointer is jerky and very slow.. I have gone to settings and tried to take off the game cursor but it won't work.. Very irritating.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Jul 12, 13 8:22 AM
I CAN NOT put the U in place.. I have the Y. I have put it all over the ends and over the wall with no luck.. I don't think my game has a place for the extra ruins.

posted in Whispers: Revelation on May 14, 13 8:42 AM
I have restarted this game several times and signed in with a different name 3 times.. Each time the hint button freezes and won't respond at different places.. I'm totally tired of trying to play this game and now I'm ready to get a refund for this game. Please do this for me.. Thank you.

I am unable to uninstall SL with games manager. I click on trash can by game and it continues to run uninstall . and yes I have let it run for about an hour before stopping it.

posted in Paris 1925 on Oct 6, 12 9:43 AM
In a library you have to arrange book letters to open the door to leave... Problem is it's in French and I can't solve it. Is there a way to translate to English .. It won't let me skip this puzzle.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Sep 29, 12 9:08 AM
Almost couldn't pick up the phone but finally got it. The bat is another matter. I can not pick it up after restarting game. Is there a "fix" for this game?

I played it but never did catch on to the motive of the crimes and going from 1888 to present day made no sense to me. I wish I had not bought this game and used that money for a "good" one.

I enjoyed the game.It was refreshing and had a story line. The ending is my only complaint. What happened to Samuel and the projector?. Was the ghost real or a hologram? Maybe I missed the point at the end.

It does not cover most of the chapters and is always way behind where I am in the chapter..

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 30, 12 8:00 AM
I can not uninstall/reinstall this game. I get an error that says "Mono: failed to load mono Dll. I turned off antivirus and all other programs with no luck.. Don't know what to do now.. Please help!!!

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 10, 12 1:52 AM
I get a error message to upgrade graphic driver but my device manager says everything is up to date and the best driver is installed. I deleted the game and reinstalled but didn't help. Don't know how to correct this problem.

co_ff_ee wrote:I had the pole.. added it to the crop picker now it's disappeared . Can't pick the grapes.???????
NEVER MIND.. DIDN'T NEED THE HANDLE ANYWAY.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator