Posts created by ferby4164

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jun 13, 15 4:09 PM
Can someone help me? I want to play an old game and I have windows 7, 17 in. screen and this game: Dark Parables/Curse of Briar Rsoe, covers nearly the entire screen and I can't see where to find the objects!!! HELP!!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jun 13, 15 4:05 PM
I have windows 7 and i have always loved "Dark Parables/Curse of Briar Rose", but when it downloads the pictures are too large for me to see the entire shot. I have a 17 in. computer...any ideas what I can do?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jun 18, 14 5:32 PM
bonniez2 wrote:Where can I get the stradegy to this gameBonnie, type in : "walkthrough for "Brink of concsiousness", Doran Grey. That should also tell ya where the last zodiac sign is!! worked for me.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Jun 17, 14 6:37 PM
I am missing the last zodiac sign!!!! Where in the heck is it????? LOL
bonniez2 wrote:where is all the zodiac signs I am missing one of them

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 3:11 PM
Has anyone figured out all the words in the bonus chapter at end of this game????

PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! i HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE..BUT AM SOO STUCK NOW WITH GOING BACKWARD. i TOOK THE BABIES FROM NURSERY CRIBS, PUT THEM BACK IN ORDER...BUT FORGOT TO TAKE THEM TO X-RAY MACHINE!!! NOW I CAN'T GET THE BABIES BACK OUT OF CRIBS! IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN TAKE A FEW STEPS BACKWARD TO CORRECT THIS???? i HATE TO HAVE TO UNINSTALL THIS GAME AS IT TAKES SO LONG TO DOWNLOAD AGAIIN! ANY HELP WILL BE APPREIATED!!!!
DONNA (FERBY)

I am soooo stuck! I got in the nursery, picked up all the babies, put them back in order, set the DNA correct and pushed the green button in delivery room. BUT, I can't pick the babies back up to have them come out of the tube thingy. I"m sooo frustrated! PLEASE HELP ME!!

I am stuck!!! I am in the nursery, got the 4 babies out and x-rayed, put them back in their beds in order, but now cannot' pick them back up to drop down that tube thingy.ha PLEASE ....Can somene help me?????? Donna M.

CaroJ11 wrote:Help! I now have a dead baby from the DNA puzzle, but nowhere to go next. I have one stork key and the blue feather, but no sparkling areas are showing, The strategy guide shows various areas, but I go there and nothing can be activated. This MAY be a technical issue as I have been having trouble with the game moving slowly. After we cut the wires on the baby what is supposed to happen? The baby went into my inventory, but nothing happened after. What's next?

I have the number's of the tags on feet and their height, but have no idea what to do with them? also the 'eye chart' in hallway. HELP.

I bought the this game and have had no problems at all, playing it.....except I am soo stuck at the top of "Lighthouse". The thingy with the round knob, has me stuck. I can't get the other green light to come on! Also, in the cemetery, the tomb stone on the left won't let me see who is buried there so I'm stuck there also! I love the game...but want to keep playing..however I can't until I can get unstuck. : )

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Donna Marcus

Im so stuck in the "Ship" puzzle trying to get through the door!! I have tied eleyubr, etc. but is wo't work right!! Please help me!!! Donna

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Oct 9, 10 1:47 PM
I am stuck in this game and cannot figure out how to turn off the big fan in the Psychiatric Ward!!! I'm at the very end and cannot finish until I turn off the fan! I've already used the "vicegrips" or whatever that tool is, (ha), and In my inventory I have the screw drive and "Schematic". I can click on the big fan but it won't let me turn it off or use the screw driver!!! HELP!!!! Donna

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Oct 9, 10 1:43 PM
I am at the end of Reincarnations: Uncover the Past and cannot turn off the big fan in Psychiatric ward!!! I have the screw driver but also have the "Schematic" blue print thingy! I have a feeling I need to use the Schematic but now can't figure out what to do!! HELP!!!! Donna

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Oct 7, 10 2:34 PM
Someone please help me! I am in the psychiatric ward and I forgot to place the 'schematic' in the rib puzzle. I still have the Schematic' in my inventory and also the screw driver for the fan. BUT, the fan will not let me unscrew the bolts. ISooo, now I probably can never escape, huh??? I need to know if I can go back, (which I have tried, unsucessfully) and find the rib thingy and put the schematic in there????
Please help me. Great game!!!
donna

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 12:23 PM
Hey, has anyone had problems playing this game for the trial 60 minutes???
I downloaded it quickly, but now can't play it. : (

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 10 12:35 PM

I had already downloaded the game: Enlightenusn II, and had played it the one free trial hour. Then I went ahead and bought it..and now it is trying to download again! Why??? I went in and asked for it to be "unlocked" but that didn't work. HELP!!! Donna Marcus

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 18, 09 10:20 AM
I too , am stuck trying to knock off the rabbits head!!! Also I could not find the potato chips! I love the game :Mystery Case Files-Dire Grove, but for me...too many "hidden object" scenes. I know I'm old (72) and have very bad eyes, so it would be nice to have a game without 'hidden object". Anyway, I think this is about the best game ever!! Will someone please tell me how to knock off that Rabbits head????? I'm 'bout to go nuts.ha

Donna M. ([email address removed by moderator])

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator