Posts created by warriorheart

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on May 1, 15 3:08 PM
I can no longer play any of my games . I have hundreds but they all say some error and will not download. HELP warriotheart

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 5, 13 3:14 PM
Thanks , when I retried game again the hammer had returned . I used it on the rock around the skull and got the skull, I was able to finish the game. Thanks for your advise.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 9:04 PM
My hammer disappeared and hint only gives a dragon or something circling the wrapped skull . Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 12:24 PM
Thanks Laflamme, I'm in the cave with the 2000 year old mummy , I can not figure what to do next. I have opened the code on the 5 stones but can't get earth,fire,air and water to mix with mercury. any advice ? Thank you so much.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 10:45 AM
how do you use the salt,feather,and mercury?

posted in Dream Chronicles on Aug 15, 09 3:49 PM
there are 4 posts 1 flashes 1 time , 1 flashes 2 times ,1 flashes three times, 1 flashes 4 times so click on 1 ,1 time then 2 on 2 times ,3rd 3 times and 4 4times

posted in Dream Chronicles on Aug 15, 09 3:44 PM
BlackMaiden wrote:i am stuck on the one scene where you are in a room with lights that won't stay on 4 light posts with buttons on them each has a different effect on the lights. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the lights stay on. Is there any one with any suggestions or tips?

posted in Dream Chronicles on Aug 14, 09 4:36 PM
Could someone explain ch. 18? I just can't get it. thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator