Posts created by Ouchieboo

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 18, 16 5:18 PM
What is the benefit to having a boatyard above level 1?

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jan 23, 12 11:50 PM
I have seen tips about finding a few fireflies clumped together indicating a map piece, but they never stop moving. I have gone over the whole screen inch by inch and don't see any more than 4 map pieces. Are they in plain sight? Should I be able to go up and down? I can move sideways on the screen but not up or down...thx

posted in Crazy Machines: Inventor Training Camp on Jun 12, 11 1:05 PM
Iggy1027 wrote:
OhPamela wrote:Are there any hints, screen shots, or walkthoughs out there? I'm stuck on level 48!!

I'm stuck on the same level. It's driving me crazy! Guess the name of the game is appropriate. LOL

I doubt I'll buy this game. If there were hints or solutions to each puzzle within the game, I'd buy it. But I don't like the feeling of frustration when I'm stuck and have no way of finding the answer.

Where the heck do the gears go on that level? They won't fit!

posted in Crazy Machines: Inventor Training Camp on Jun 12, 11 12:39 PM
How do I get the robot to move along the gears. The gears will not fit!

posted in Crazy Machines: New from the Lab on Jun 12, 11 12:17 PM
The bowling ball level has me stuck. Where the heck do the fans go?

posted in Fish Tycoon on Jun 11, 11 10:16 AM
I've just gotten Fish Tycoon, And it is way better! I haven't looked over my fish in a week, so they're probably dead, but I still love Fish Tycoon. And to me the graphics don't look horrible.

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 2, 09 8:35 PM
Now it says my trials up because I was "playing it".

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 2, 09 6:20 PM
Me too

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 28, 09 9:21 PM
I haven't gotten there yet but can u tell me how long it takes.

posted in Burger Shop on Jul 28, 09 6:58 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:
Ouchieboo wrote:I'm not really looking forward 2 burger shop 2 because I didn't like the first one but it's also real hard!
I can't believe I just said that and it's tommorows game.
And I like it.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Jul 28, 09 6:57 PM
I think BS2 is better than BS1.It's way easier but it gets hard when the dog ladys come and want a bone.

posted in Burger Shop on Jul 28, 09 4:32 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:I'm not really looking forward 2 burger shop 2 because I didn't like the first one but it's also real hard!
I can't believe I just said that and it's tommorows game.

posted in Lucky Clover on Jul 27, 09 9:44 PM
Restart your computer.

posted in Lucky Clover on Jul 27, 09 9:41 PM
I don't think your doing anything wrong you just can't find it.

posted in Orchard on Jul 27, 09 6:45 PM
motherx2 wrote:has anyone else had problems loading this game once you download the trial version????

I've downloaded this game from playfirst and had trouble when trying to play it.... so i deleted that file. now i find the same problem when i download it from here..... i'm so ready to scream
I don't think anyone else had that problem.Not me.

posted in Gutterball 2 on Jul 26, 09 5:01 PM
When you play it and you miss they give you annoying insults and it's also boring,real boring.

posted in Jane's Realty on Jul 26, 09 4:58 PM
I think you can go on the map and select the level.

posted in Diner Dash on Jul 26, 09 2:06 PM
I don't think that diner dash is very good because you don't make the food.There's only one meal available.

posted in Chocolatier on Jul 26, 09 12:43 PM
I don't like choclatier very much or #2 but I don't like any games like that and i'm not very far on it but I don't care because I don't like it.

posted in Farm Craft on Jul 26, 09 12:08 PM
I have a problem where it freezes on the first level with a stone ground.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator