Posts created by randi68az

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jul 4, 13 11:23 PM
Me too. I am also missing the rope. I will hopefully find it or someone will give us a hand.

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on May 5, 12 11:01 AM
I am stuck with trying to locate the third key to open the safe. I am also stuck on opening the brick because I have no tools available and the hammer is stuck behind the grate. Any ideas?

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 18, 11 11:01 AM
I am stuck in the photo room in Abilene's office. I click on the camera and get a message that I can use the camera as a projector, but I can't do anything besides clicking on the camera and nothing happens. I only have a hatpin in my inventory.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 27, 10 1:23 PM
I can't find the trowel to dig in the garden. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Randi

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 18, 09 11:56 AM
The hints do not work and no one is responding to my question. I will try again: Can someone tell me where the bandage is in the Priest's room.

Thank you,
Randi

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 13, 09 3:20 PM
I am unable to find the bandage and the hint doesn't show me where it is. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thank you,
Randi

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Dec 18, 08 6:53 PM
[b]Have you fixed this issue yet? I purchased this game on December 7th, so I should had the most up to date version; however, I am unable to save my progress. Has anyone been able to get a response from Technical support?

It's very frustrating to be told that the problem is fixed when it is not.

Randi

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Nov 13, 08 7:06 PM
Hi,

I like this game so far, but I am having a problem finding the secret passage way. I have placed my cursor on every portion of the screen and the cursor fails to change color.

Please let me know where I need to look.

Thank you,
Randi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator