Posts created by badcat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 9:23 PM
Thank all of you that have offered Spring Room 1 to be available. I will be sending requests from Jen. I am currently working on trying to get the 500 visits accomplished, maybe I can get the whole task accomplished this event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 8:29 PM
Knim,

I am friends with toad/otter/mouse. With the recent time change our (central time) changed from 6 pm to 7 pm. Since I did my first spring event last year I need to complete that challenge yet so I will be switching from room 1 to 2 sometime around 7 pm each day. I know that some of my friends did change their rooms sometime during the day, so for me it was a quick check to see if anyone had changed their rooms so I could play the other room.
Jen

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 7:46 PM
I use my remaining amulet time to work on HOS that are not at the maximum number of objects. There are several HOS that I don't like, but tonight I was able to reach the maximum of 22 hidden objects in one and went from 14 to 18 in another with 6 seconds of amulet time left!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 18 1:27 PM
My list pretty much stays the same at pet food, because I don't think to change it often. During an event if I am desperate for an event item, like the past winter event I spent 3 days trying to get a single item (I think we needed 10) before I put the item on my list, once I got the first item gifted then I started to get the rest of the item until the last one. I used all the pet food up and was finally able to get the last item. I will gift lower level players event items because I figure they are trying to catch up. This past winter event I was even able to gift 3 friends squirrel eggs and gold-bearing turtle eggs. I have 1 of each egg saved (don't know why) but if I get any more than the 1 extra egg I cash them in or gift them. I have one person on my friend list that is at a lower level that only has eggs on their list, so when I play the puzzles I always put an egg that is needed by someone else on my list to try for. I figure being gifted a high coinage egg is always a nice surprise for the recipient.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 8:33 PM
My game name is Jen which is part of my name. The badcat derived from my very first computer name...as I was trying to figure out a name that wasn't already taken I was watching my cat running across the kitchen floor, sliding on his stomach while managing to spin himself around so that his **** was hitting my bedroom door. Not only did I get a computer name, but I finally figured out what he was doing to wake me up and he didn't like the bedroom door closed to keep him out of the room.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 3:37 PM
I just did the puzzle and I did not see any butterflies. What I did notice was that the snowmen and stockings that we searched for are decorations on the mantle and tree.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 11:23 AM
Last gifts given with 5 hours to spare! I also achieved Mrs. Claus! Time to take a break for a day or 2.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 11:31 AM
I have 19 left after giving all of mine away and then doing a lot of trading with the children to keep giving gifts on a daily basis. I was down to 2 gifts and then had to trade my last decorations to the children to get enough gifts for the santa medallion challenge. I have not had a lot of time to play lately, so I am not giving out gifts to every one, there are a few friends that always give me gifts during the daily helping friends and the castle challenges, so I will give them what I can until the end of the event and then I will start to stockpile for next year since I added a lot of new friends for this challenge.
Figuring out the number of friends I have and figuring the Christmas event last about 30 days I would need between 2500 - 3000 gifts for a challenge....Can we earn that many in a year?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 18 7:32 PM
Learn something new from this forum every day...Today I learned that you can check out all the different avatar for the forum. Since I just discovered last year how informative and helpful the forum is I have a long way to go and I just started posting on it this year.
I do like the informative info given on each of the avatars!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 3:40 PM
Hi,

I am currently living in the south-western part of Wisconsin.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 10:13 AM
I gave the last of mine away Christmas day, so now I have to work at getting items to trade with the children and build up enough to give to all my friends at least once more before the event ends.
I will then work to build up a stockpile for next year

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 17 8:00 PM
If you are having a hard time finding the bird sometimes, it sits on top of the right lantern, unfortunately for me that is mostly blocked by the timer so I just see the tail.
I have maxed out on all of the scenes but the fireplaces is the one I dislike the most.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 17 7:54 PM
As far as MC goes I would rate myself an 8 as I give gifts to all my friends that are in the 2 Christmas rooms, the ones that don't have a Christmas room open I give my allotment of daily gifts.
Outside of the game - doing housework and getting ready for Christmas. I am at a 1. My pets - from the dogs I would get a 5, from the cats probably a negative number since the door to the computer room has been closed in their faces because they are getting into too much trouble while I am playing the game(pulling push pins out of the bulletin board, knocking things off the top of the desk and sitting in front of the computer screen then trying to get behind it to see where the flying stockings, trees and snowmen go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 12:15 PM
I have been been playing MC since it was available, but until the Christmas event last year I had not visited the forum during which time I discovered how to give gifts (a few days before the event ended), so I had plenty of gifts this year to give out. This forum also reminded me that you can trade with the children for gifts.
I first checked on the forum when I wanted to find out how to get the moose as a pet. Then I also learned how to get the fire dragon, rainbow dragon, sea serpent and woolly-paw.
I have really started to check the forum on a daily basis or whenever there has been an update or the castle challenges as the game savvy players give a lot of great tips on how to advance.
My point is that I am guessing that there are a lot of players out there that don't realize how much help the forum is (before checking it out, my thought was that it was a way for players to have a chat board to strategize while playing).

Thanks to all the players that share all their knowledge and tips to play MC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 9:40 PM
Would it be possible in future updates to be able to sell, give to friends, etc. the excess items from the castle challenges?
Right now I am sitting with over 75 of one snow globe and have acquired over 50 for several of them. Seems to be a shame to waste all of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 9:23 PM
The one thing I learned when my computer crashed was to write down your friend ID numbers. I lost all of my friends, but have managed to get some of them back recently and gained lots of new ones once I discovered the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 10:17 AM
I will add you. My code is 612722

Jen

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 11:46 AM
I have gone through the forum looking for others requesting friends and when I am very bored I have put in random numbers to see if a "friend" id pops up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator