Posts created by kaerbaer

posted in Virtual City on Nov 23, 11 6:10 AM
I am really hoping someone reads this and can help me -

I have just started this game - and I love it so far - except for one thing - in meeker - I can finish all the goals except the last one - which it trade magazines for cosmetics 5 times - with the other town - I can get everything done except that at the 9 minute mark - but as soon as I set the truck up to go between the mall and the other town (or maybe that is where I am going wrong) the truck drives off to the other town and never comes back - I have tried this 3 times now - the first time I waited 4 minutes - the second 10 minutes and the last 20 minutes - the only thing that happens is my money goes up and buildings catch fire - the last time I had everything upgraded as far as it could go - and built a hospital for the sick people - I am at a total loss as to what to do

I also want to add that I tried both with one truck going both ways - and with 2 trucks - 1 for each way - they all got stuck in the other city

can someone please help me?

posted in The Tribloos on Oct 10, 11 12:13 AM
did anyone else look at the screen shot and wonder about the Pot Plants? 7 Pot Plants on one level - no wonder these little guys are blue - they are smoking to much weed - lol (just kidding - but I do think they could have named it better)

posted in Lamp of Aladdin on Aug 21, 11 1:34 AM
I realize someone already mentioned this - but I never found the answer - why is this game listed as a HOG? - PC Downloads > Hidden Object Games > Lamp of Aladdin - it is currently on the main screen as the deal of the day and I thought I would take a look - I always look at the game type at the top first to see if it is one I might be interested in - and it said it was a HOG - so I decided to read about it - yet in the description itself it says it is an M3 game - no mention of HOGs at all

very frustrating when games are mislabeled like that

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 21, 11 1:26 AM
ok - first I downloaded the game here - as soon as it finished downloading - I tried to play it - but it literally went from you have 60 minutes play time left - to times up in 1 sec - I hadn't even clicked the play buttun on the game screen - just the game title in the manager - so I tried down;oading it somewhere else so I play it - it was weird - I would be playing and then the screen would freeze - not the sounds just the screen - and then it would jump to the right spot - and at 54 minutes the whole monitor went black and after about 1 minute I got a message popping up saying that pioneer.exe experienced a sudden shutdown (or something like that) and did I want windows to investigate or shut down the game - so I shut it down - I restarted it with 6 minutes left and I got to play for 2 before it froze again - this time the music and sounds kept going like last time - but the game didn't jump to the right spot - it came back after about 2 minutes - and it was right where it froze.

this game was fun when I was able to play it - but I don't think I will be buying it - too many issues - and I know its not my computer - I just did a dr felix 2 months ago for a different game and everything was up to date.

its so frustrating - I am tired of all the "horror" HOGs - I like happy fun games - not games that are creepy or designed to try and scare you - I don't like all the dark themes there have been lately - I was happy to see this one becasue it was a TM for one thing and it looked like a fun game - not a mystery or horror like the rest have been.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 5, 11 8:44 PM
ok - I redownloaded it - and replayed joe - I had no choice actually - it wiped out all my progress to date - but I still only got 5 starts - until I went back - then I started getting all these ?'s telling me to clean the sign and to reove the graffitti from the wall and one other thing that I never figured out because it was just ###### - so I just re cleaned that area and finally got my star - I will try the next level later - I am too frustrated with this game to continue right now

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 5, 11 7:44 PM
ok - I have done all that in Joes and satill don'rt have my 6th star - this is getting sooo frustrating - I need a step by step walkthrough on how to get the stars on each level it seems - as I can only manage to get the first 5 - I am at the maldives now and trying to get my second start. - I have never gotten a start for cleaning before - I mean I have seen them go up - but they never affect my start count - so maybe its my version of the game - maybe I should re - download it and start from scratch and see if it actually gives me all my stars

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 5, 11 7:16 PM
I tried that and the floor did get cleaner but no star - I only have 5 stars on every level - I haven't been able to get 6 stars yet - no matter what I do - how do you get that elusive 6th star for your rating?

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 5, 11 6:54 PM
ok - I have been playing for a while - and I agree that the game doe not live up to the previous one, I am still playing it as I hate to waste my money - now that said - how do you get the final star or expert on each level - no matter what I do I am always one short for each level - it seems like they are missing part of the game - or does it come later? - I am really frustrated by this - anybody have any answers to this?

thanks

Karen

posted in Summer Resort Mogul on Jan 14, 11 9:13 PM
I just got gold on this level - I did it by demolishing the middle bungalow there and building a bistro in its place - I then built a bungalow right next to the pool with another bistro in the last place open - I then bought the remaining bungalow when it came up for sale and then upgraded everything to level 3 - including the pool

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 29, 10 10:54 PM
thanks dbndave - I think the extra boat level is the key - I don't have that yet so I will wait for it to do this level - I did get gold tho - finally

and as for you ThomandJerry - can you be MORE full of yourself? - there are a lot more people that DIDn't have a problem than those that did - and I am one that didn't - I wasn't looking for one and thankfully thre wasn't one there -

and so far for MY record with BFG - they have been able to fix all but one game I purchased from them - even tho I got refunds for others only one had a real problem that could not be fixed - or hadn't been last time I checked

there is no call to be soo rude in your posts

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 25, 10 8:53 PM
dbndave - how did you beat the time on level 10 - the last europe level - I can't even get close - I am close to gold and figure I will get that soon enough -I am only 5 secs off so I should be able to get it next try or two - but I can't figure out how to get best time on that level - I am not even bothering with russia til I finish Europe in gold at least but pref best time too

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 23, 10 12:11 AM
just click on magic cards and right click on each card you have until you find one you want to use then click it it will fill a spot at the bottom - you start out with 2 spots but can buy more as you go

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 23, 10 12:10 AM
it must be - I keep getting items that are like ghosts or something - you can't click on them or sell them or do anything with them - I had one level that every item was like that - I tried several times just closing the level and going back in and eventually just closed the game and went back in - that finally fixed it for me - at least on that level - now I am still getting the occasional item that seems to not exist - but it takes up the space and I can't place anything there and I am not getting credit for them either

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 21, 10 5:54 PM
thanks - that helped a lot - I have the first 2 rows but not the last row - so I am hoping to get them soon so I can see what they do and if they are worth it or not

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 19, 10 10:33 PM
this may or may not help - but I have found that to win those levels you have to save all the expensive items so that you have cash - sell a few cheap items for immediate cash to but the materials you need and then just put everything else in the wagon as soon as its done and then at the end when you are almost done put all the expensive items in - that has worked for me every time so far - I passed the witch that way - I am replaying levels with my new magic cards so I can figure out what they do - I know I am an idiot but I can't for the life of me figure out the point to some of these -lol I use the Ogre and the treasure chest - don't know what the proper names are in mose levels as I find them the most useful

posted in King's Smith 2 on Dec 19, 10 7:31 PM
can someone explain to me what all the cards are and what they do? - I have only been able to figure out 2 of them - the Ogre and the treasure chest - the rest I can't see what the benefit is

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 12, 09 10:57 PM
I really need a walkthru for levels 13 and up - I can't get near gold on any of them and am getting depressed and frustrated - can anyone help me - is there a walkthru coming?

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 12, 09 10:51 PM
me too - it is very frustrating

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 19, 09 6:18 PM
I got to level 32 and then got an error and when I reopened the game it had lost my profile and now I have to start over from scratch after working so hard and getting so far - very frustrated

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Feb 3, 09 6:55 PM
HI - can anyone help me - I can't seem to find or get the geocache for the hall of records or the lost tomb - I can see it in the hall of records - it just won't let me click it - and I can't find the necklace anywhere in the lost tomb - I have dusted and broke and burned everthing I can with no luck - I have master level on all the levels I have played - just missing the 2 geocaches so far

it is very frustrating

thanks for any help you guys can provide - these forums are great for getting the info you need when you get stuck in a game - lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator