Posts created by bkatecd

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 12 12:06 PM
I'll try to help you here. Managed to get the level, but not gold. First off, demolish forests for coinds (3 - 15,000) build toadstool and buy 3 faries. next build mill, or whatever its called to get building materials. Build tower and sell it - buy up and harvest lots - continue buying fariers and generating as much materials as possiable. build witches caldron and then build towers upgraded to three stars on each lot - upgrade with whatever will give you lots of gold and when you are finished building towers on all the lots demolish witches caldron and mill. Now wait for the money to build up and keep adding faries until you have 66. Once you hit just under 1000000 start demolishing all the towers replacing them with toadstools. this should get you finished with the level. Hope this helps.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 7, 12 6:30 AM
how do you get the hidden object on last achievement level?

posted in Campgrounds on May 15, 12 3:28 PM
Way too much clicking. Started out okay and then got so tedious, I gave up.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 12 8:08 AM
Thought this game wooud be a little harder, I found it quite easy. Doesn't seem to be many challenges

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 23, 11 2:29 PM
I tried this level 3 times to see if the little hammer thing moved and it doesn't. It is placed halfway down the wall below the quarry.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Aug 14, 11 7:30 AM
finish all levels before time runs out.

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 14, 11 7:17 AM
on level 70 you need candy shop, fully stocked art gallery and electronics shop earning $100,000. don't kow how to get enough money to purchase the art gallery and electronics shop

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 13, 11 7:00 PM
any tips on how to get everything?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator