Posts created by Lisa_111

posted in Prehistoric Tales on Jun 8, 16 8:00 PM
thanks

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 27, 16 12:45 PM
Hello, I need some help. I don't understand how to win at battles, If I do autobattle, with adequate warriors, etc - what is my role thanks for all your help

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 19, 14 10:15 AM
I agree, "free to play" sounds very dangerous to me. I don't mind paying for games (and I have!) I also wouldn't mind paying more (than 6.99) for a game that took me hours or days to play. What I won't do is pay little bits here and there that could add up to quite a bit of money! I might be convinced to pay a monthly amount for a game that was ongoing - but it's critical to me to know exactly how much I will be paying.

I hope this trend doesn't continue. I think it is disingenuous to call these free, when the whole intent is for you to pay (maybe more thant the 6.99 for a regular game).

I won't buy any of these games. EVER.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 24, 13 5:12 AM
What a nice surprise!! I love this series.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 10, 13 9:32 AM
I have replayed this game many times (I only have a few games that I replay). It's fun and can easily be done while watching tv. This is may favorite genre of games.

Have fun!

posted in Totem Tribe on Aug 2, 12 10:53 PM
Let me say thanks to all the posts for helping me complete the game. Thanks cyberomega for the youtube videos. I can't believe I finished!

posted in Totem Tribe on Jul 24, 12 12:26 PM
Totem Tribe Gold is amazing. I'm sorry it's not here. There will be a totem Tribe 2 soon, according to the developers. It will be a "freemium" game.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 15, 12 6:29 PM
If you want the solution, one of the competition sites has a walk thru with pics. PM me if you want the url

Lisa

posted in Jack of All Tribes on May 30, 12 12:39 PM
I just replayed this game after a few months away. I found it challenging - yet not so much that I couldn't go for the golds. It's a keeper.

Lisa

posted in Gemini Lost on May 30, 12 12:37 PM
This is a game I can keep coming back to (after a few months hiatus). It's a great one to do while I'm watching mindless tv. (How sad does that sound).

It's faster than the Village games - but still takes a bit of time to do.

Lisa

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on May 30, 12 12:34 PM
I don't think I understand this. How do you have extra power ups runnng. Does this mean available, achieved - or actually running?

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 30, 12 12:32 PM
I like the graphics and I find it a game to really take my stress of the day away. I'll update as I finish.

Lisa

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 30, 12 12:30 PM
I am quite enjoying this game. It's been a real delight. I find that knowing that I can finish (even without a trophy) really helps.

posted in Hobby Farm on May 17, 12 6:42 AM
I love this game!!!!

posted in Be Richer on May 1, 12 3:06 PM
My favorite game - can't wait for Be Rich 3! It's in beta now.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 1, 12 1:29 PM
Have you built more barns?

posted in All My Gods on Feb 29, 12 12:06 PM
Loved this game!!!!! Anymore like it?

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 5:38 PM
Nevermind - I figured it out

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 5:36 PM
How do you increase your population

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 7:14 AM
Have you tried:

Be Rich
Be Richer
Virtual City
Virtual City 2
Build in Time

These are my favorite games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator