Posts created by gylzy

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 4:26 PM
Running on iPad.

Not sure what happened, but one minute I had three cracker amulet pieces, and now there are only two. The pieces have disappeared from their original locations.

I think I'll have to restart as I can't proceed without the amulet.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Sep 19, 14 1:25 AM
Thanks, actually quite a clever puzzle but obviously too clever for me!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 24, 14 4:27 PM
It's been fun - not quite as enjoyable as the Xmas game, but interesting, and so great to use those dragons at last! Not to mention a nice boost of diamonds.

One (small) point - the floating monk disappeared from my Soaring Rock location, and he hasn't come back even though the Easter game is finished - is this just me (I'm using an iPad) or are other people getting the same?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 12:17 AM
Thanks, robin94122, I was puzzled by that one

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 14 11:57 PM
Have to say I agree with winnerkooties - on my iPad i'm at level 120, no quests, no March update for us it seems (which does make me hopeful for an Easter update, since that's how they played it before - we didn't get a Halloween game but had to wait for the Xmas update).

But I recently restarted the game on my PC and I'd forgotten how much fun it was whipping through the early levels, even though the playing time is so short.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 8, 14 9:03 AM
Unfortunately the only effect of the update seems to be the removal of the xmas costumes from the title page.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 7, 14 10:33 AM
I don't know about the PC version, but there's a new iPad update that's changed the title page back to normal too - kinda sad, like going back to work after the holiday! Xmas has been fun, hope for more updates/special events this year (yes, definitely the boat, as I often click on it by accident)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 10:36 PM
The Ipad update looks great - I love the snowy island scenes and the seasonal decorations on the options menus, plus lots of new collections, and there are some new quests. I was nearly at the point of giving up as i'm at level 94 and ran out of quests, but with elves, snow fairies, zombies, and a sinister cemetery and swamp house (all I've unlocked so far), I feel as if my game is back!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator