Posts created by icedathena

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Oct 28, 12 3:09 PM
The game is only set to run on Windows 98 or Vista, it won't play in Windows 7. I got a refund for mine after I got a new computer.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 29, 11 9:51 AM
I'm having the same problem with this version as I did with the collector's every few seconds the game will freeze! Making playing impossible! I can play all my other games fine. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 9:14 PM
I am having the exact same problem, except now I can't see the items I need in the second floor room in the saloon, the saloon, or the house before the bridge. So frustrating!!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 23, 10 7:00 PM
I just ran into the same problem. What do you do?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 9:41 PM
Gentlsong wrote:
icedathena wrote:
I just finished the demo of this game, and while it seems great, my graphics went haywire the entire time, half the time I could barely make out what was going on in the picture. I uninstalled the game, tried to update my video card and direct x, even though I did that days ago, and still problems, a temporary fix I found was to pull up the task manager and then go back to the game, it woud reset the graphics for a while. Has anyone else had this problem? I would like to buy this game but not if the graphic problems continue.

How much RAM do you have in your system? This really sounds like a memory issue.

I have a little over 3000 MB of RAM, and I just went through and cleaned out a lot of stuff off my computer, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. But still, screwed up graphics that make it impossible to play.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 11:05 AM

I just finished the demo of this game, and while it seems great, my graphics went haywire the entire time, half the time I could barely make out what was going on in the picture. I uninstalled the game, tried to update my video card and direct x, even though I did that days ago, and still problems, a temporary fix I found was to pull up the task manager and then go back to the game, it woud reset the graphics for a while. Has anyone else had this problem? I would like to buy this game but not if the graphic problems continue.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 10:37 PM

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Aug 14, 09 11:50 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I go to a location and click on the sparkly areas to find the all the listed items, once I find them all the list stays blank and I have to exit out and go back and find everything the game makers put there as possible items to find. And now I'm stuck trying to find the eagle amulet because the area where you get the wings has just a blank list and won't give me the wings. Frustrated!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 16, 08 9:46 PM
This has happened to me too, there is a glitch in the game. If you solve the puzzles at the bottom of the well but the twins movie doesn't play then you can't find the last typewriter key; if that's the one you're talking about, the R. If it is you have to restart your game. Sorry it's not better news, but at least it isn't you missing it, it is actually the game.

posted in Gourmania on Dec 16, 08 9:38 PM
I love this game, but the first level of the sushi bar is annoying me! The expert level goal is set way too high, it's at $340, when the next level is $290. Maybe a glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator