Posts created by tomboy4

Well I figured it out.....just keep poking things until done. Wish the skip button worked on this puzzle. Thanks, Tomboy4

Please help...I can't get the two tubes of paint (yellow and purple) to do anything. This is a fill in picture, with the paint. With stained glass guide above it.
I keep pressing and poking the two syringes, but nothing happens. I'd like to skip this puzzle due to the problems I'm having, but I'm not allowed to skip. Thanks for any help of this problem.

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 6:23 PM
We're supposed to match the center rune with something on the right....but I can't find anything on the right to match up?

Somehow I never got the grindstone...and therefore, couldn't grind the rough tablet into part 1 of the stone tablet. Not sure what to do. Sure don't want to start over.

I completed the HOP the grindstone was in (found it in a walk through), but can't get back into puzzle. Sigh!

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 17 8:16 PM
I agree....if they would just have a quick hint at what we're supposed to do in most games, then I could probably do them....but most of the time the instructions aren't clear...so I just skip them. Sigh

posted in Surface: Lost Tales on Jul 17, 16 8:47 PM
Using laptop with Windows 7. Everything was working fine until I tried many times to get the second bird to perch on the wooden tree/person's shoulder. No luck...now what? Thank you

I can't get the soapy cloth to clean the bottles nor can I get the anchor. The hint button keeps directing me to clean the bottles....but no luck. Thanks for any help you can give me. I'm using Windows 7.

Also, on another note.....I never saw any little helpers....now I feel left out.

Well, it finally worked and I got the anchor on the dirty bottles...Thanks for anyone posting to my problem..

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 15 4:58 PM
Well, I bought the Collector's edition without playing first based on previous Surface games. I'm very disappointed. The artwork is a big turn off. The "pinkish" colors are garish and the lack of detail in the set pieces are flat!

The main game was poorly written (sort of scraping the bottom of the barrel). The bonus game was so boring that I didn't finish it. Please get some new writers...really getting tired of the same old thing....frequent game players know what I mean. The art work is about a 4 out of 10.

Have mercy on us Big Fish game players....Thank you

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 15 3:29 PM
Secret Room froze...had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of game. I'm going to try again...just read most of the comments with same problem I'm having....no fun (:-((

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 15 8:16 PM
I'm using Windows 7 and am having problem that when I try to "heal" the slot machine nothing happens. I keep clicking the chronograph on the slot machine, but handle doesn't appear. Thank you.

The female voices (three sisters) in the Bonus Game were hard on the ears. Need to get better actors (or something). The "princesses" voices were very lower class for the parts they played......this was distracting.

I'm not going back to regular game to check this out, but believe the same can be said of the main game female voices.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 9:14 PM
My helper puppet, who I enjoyed, didn't say anything???

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 9:36 PM
How do we find "wardrobes" for our little helper?

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 9:35 PM
I think the puppet helper is adorable...I've named him Steve...and love when he smiles at me, and when he gets excited that he can help.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 9:33 PM
Thanks for this info....I'm tired of putting the hats together.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 9:31 PM
Love Puppet Show games...really like the intricate drawings/figures and love the music. As soon as I saw the latest one on BFG I bought it immediately. Thank you for being a 12 in a 10 world!

I agree with many of the comments: The woman's voice is annoying; the colors are blah, and the game is boring...but I'll play on.....seems the developers were busy with something else while writing this one.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Jan 3, 13 4:35 PM
I was enjoying this game...mini-games not too hard, pacing good......until near the end. The game just ended!! Was almost like the designers decided to go home and left us hanging. I'm going to check the walk through to see if I missed something. I'm really puzzled.....what the heck happened????

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Jan 3, 13 4:29 PM
What a wacky ending.....it just ended...and I have no idea what happened...feel like I got pushed out of the game with my head full of questions???????

posted in Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery on Dec 10, 12 8:27 PM
I think I threw the scrap of paper that I had the address for the circuit board, but can't find it. I wrapped the package, sealed the string, but need the address. I've searched through the walk through for the address, but nothing. Would appreciate any help with this. Thanks...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator