Posts created by BFGJunkie

Ikbambi
I have sent you a PM

Ikbambi
I used to get the error access violation all the time. Now I don't play from the game manager anymore, but from the icon on my screen. Right click on it and go to "open file location" and then click on the "game name" exe.
I hope this works for you.
I also have Windows 7

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 17, 14 2:08 PM
Same here, update ruined my game which was working ok (except for missing hint button). I deleted it and am done with it and the developer that put it out.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 14, 14 10:09 PM
Has anyone else lost their hint button ?

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 14 2:54 PM
JPCarol wrote:Moon38, Lornaovenden1 and Littlemom4. I managed to get my menu, etc back again. Here is what I did. I went to the "Jewelry" section in the Bonus Content and played all the match-3s that I could. Then I exited from there and got a black screen, so I used Task Manager to close the game. Then I went back to play the Bonus Game and all the menus were back. I was able to save, levae the game and come back and all was still in working order. I am working on the last puzzle now to complete the Bonus Game. I hope the same works for all of you.

I tried this and it worked. Thank you so much.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 14 2:53 PM
JPCarol wrote:Moon38, Lornaovenden1 and Littlemom4. I managed to get my menu, etc back again. Here is what I did. I went to the "Jewelry" section in the Bonus Content and played all the match-3s that I could. Then I exited from there and got a black screen, so I used Task Manager to close the game. Then I went back to play the Bonus Game and all the menus were back. I was able to save, levae the game and come back and all was still in working order. I am working on the last puzzle now to complete the Bonus Game. I hope the same works for all of you.

I tried this and it worked. Thank you so much.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 5, 13 2:07 AM
I have the same problem thobbit and from reading all the threads I think it's because I did something out of sequence. It looks like I will have to start over with a new profile, unless they fix it.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 12:39 AM
This game has gone to the top of my favorite list, I can't wait for a sequel (please tell me there will be one), well done and bravo Amaranth, and thanks BFG for having great games such as this one. The only disappointment I had was when it ended.

Hooray for Shaz , it really helps for us with very limited download time.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 17, 11 1:43 AM
SPOILER

Why can't I find the "gift this game" button?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 9:59 PM
Win 7 64 bit
Access error violation

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 11 1:32 AM
Error: Access Violation AGAIN

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 3:35 AM
Oh no, the dreaded "ERROR-ACCESS VIOLATION again. Am I the only one?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 5:55 PM

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 2:52 AM
This is what I found in the read me file of this game, I know it explains one of my problems (firefox),which I tried closing but it did not help. Maybe this will be of help to other fishies having problems.

Dying for Daylight
[removed by moderator]

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 2:51 AM
Blackie61958 wrote:Error: Access violation at 0x05BBEFAE(tried to write 0x00000000) program terminated!!

The same thing happened yesterday with Stray Souls!!
(different error #'s)

Same thing for me too, both days, I wonder what all of us fishies getting the "error access violation" have in common. I have an Alienware Aurora R-2, Win 7.

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 22, 10 5:32 PM
Did I miss something? What coupon and where?
I kinda like this game, might try it.

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 10, 10 11:12 PM
This was such a refreshing game, especially after beating my head against the wall playing The Seawise Chronicles. Everything about this game was top notch. It was like reading a good book and and being part of the action and I must admit I spent at least 10 minutes on the terrace watching the meteor shower. What a screen saver that would make. BRAVO to the developers and to BFG for giving us so many excellent choices at such great prices. 5

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 2:03 AM
I LOVE IT, it's been so dry lately, but now a winner, and BOO HOO, I have to wait till May.
Many thanks to the developers and BFG for this superb game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator