Posts created by tam3736

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Feb 13, 12 12:13 PM
i'm on the quest where i need to give this lady 400 truffles. by the time i get close to getting them it seems like my truffles expire. i didn't know if there was a trick or what not. i've been trying to get this done and i can't seem to figure out how. i have four factories. but i dont have enough money to get the fourth one to make the truffles...any help?

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Jan 28, 12 10:02 AM
i download the demo just to make sure it worked on my computer, it worked fine. then i bought the game and i was playing a couple rounds. I'm in the second building and when i go to some someone on the stoves it like doesnt cook at all. i cant clear the food off to start again i have to keep restarting that level. and ppl get mad and leave cause i cant cook anything. but it doesnt happen every time just like about every other level and it only started doing this once i bought it and got into the 2nd building. any one have this problem, know what to do??? i'm playin this on PC

posted in Fantastic Farm on Mar 2, 10 7:47 AM
lucyplay22 wrote:I;M PROBABLY GOING TO FEEL STUPID CAUSE I;M SURE THE ANSWER IS SOMETHING SIMPLE BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT,

I HAVE THREE ENCHANTED ITEMS ON TOP AND I DON'T KNOW CHOW TO USE THEM OR GET RID OF THEM OR WHATEVER, THERE UP TOP WHERE ALL THE THINGS ARE YOU NEED TO DO TO FINISH THE CHAPTER AND GO ON TO THE NEXT ONE. I'M STUCK CAN'T MOVE THEM OUT.

I \'D REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP

LUCY

the game is fantastic farm;PLEASE HELP.

LUCY

inorder to get enchanted items you need to click on two of the same item then click on the pot and you'll get one enchanted item hope that helps good luck

posted in Fantastic Farm on Mar 2, 10 7:44 AM
tgraham wrote:I cant get the pie to be enchanted ....i made a pie then tried to go to the pot and it does nothing ...what am i missing......

you need two pies inorder to enchant them.
click on two pies then click on the pot. and you'll get on enchated pie. hope this helps

posted in Fantastic Farm on Mar 2, 10 7:42 AM
this game is awesone and oh so will it keep you on your toes. if you love the farm games this is a great pick. the last level i had problem with i had to do it bout 10 times but finally got it. i would recommend this game.

posted in Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients on Mar 2, 10 7:35 AM
i cant excatlly remember what city they are in but you need to go to the city that sells them and but them there and take them to who ever you need to take them too. they arent that cheep so make shore you have enough money before go there. hope that helped ya.

posted in Virtual Farm on Mar 2, 10 7:32 AM
this game is different than other games. you actually need to delete buildings as you play. i have only figured out how to fit 6 buildings. you def need patients to play this game. but other than that i havent have any problems playing it.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 2, 10 7:28 AM
this game is awesone. i played the demo and didnt have one problem them i bought it and im bout half way through and i still aint had no problem. so i def recommend this game to anyone who loves them farm games. good gamin ya'll

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator