Posts created by ginabj1

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 15 9:23 PM
I have a ship that had cannonballs, something else and gunpowder. said I needed two gunpowders to send ship. bought the gunpowder and it took 102 rubies instead of the 12 it should have. then the only way to send the ship was empty and now I had no cannonballs and needed 10 X7 rubies. Have already more than paid for them even though I originally had all I needed. Last time Matt helped me when it took 14,000 gold pieces. I keep loosing items such as slingshots and mice. This is getting to be very frustrating and expensive. please advise

posted in Wanderland on Jun 22, 15 2:25 PM
The question is, why can't they notify us that an update is due or upcoming. I spend more time trying to figure out if the problem is mine or not. Just a simple request, give us some lead time when you are going to update or change. thanks

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 11:39 AM
Got about 23 minutes into the demo and received the following "access violation a 0x45424554 (tgroed tp wrote tp 0x54524554) program terminated." This is to bad because it looked interesting. Don't care for the time management games such as the CE for last thursday, so it looks like I won't be buying any CE's this week. Oh, have deleted the game from my drive, as well uninstalled the game and then deleted it from my recycle bin but still get the same access violation. Has not happened in while since I got my new computer in January. Hope they can fix it.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 14 10:25 AM
Have a window 7 pc, new, and have had the same problem with it crashing. Have received the same message access denied. have deleted the game and reinstalled as administrator and now it won't get past the loading phase. Please fix, really like the game and would like to finish...

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 12:34 AM
game won't even come on now and it goes back and forth between the manager and the game with the game never coming up.

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 11:55 PM
also having the same issue.. can we get a fix soon?

posted in Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 13 11:30 AM
I just had the same problem, give the water to your brother and talk to him and then go back to the computer. Hope this helps

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 12 5:19 PM
also had this problem. do not really want to start the game over again

when I get to the storage door there is no dial, all the screws in place but there is no dial to move around.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 10 7:02 PM
I have also hit a problem, I fed the dog did the hidden object game and now I have lost my inventory as well as all the stuff along the bottom have to go to my task manager to get out... please advise

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 25, 10 5:12 PM
You guys are so good, I haven't gotten past the cemetary on the cliff, keep going back and forth and don't know what to do. Got so frustrated I left it for months and now I don't remember anything.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator