Posts created by sheneya

posted in Design This Home on Jun 20, 14 3:26 AM
I'm trying to play the free to play version of this game, but every time I click on the free to play game it says my trial is expired and to pay $7.27 to continue, why is the free to play acting like a pay game trial?

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 20, 14 12:26 AM
As the game starts it's fun and similar to others like it, but you quickly run out of bucks, even though the game says that the customers sometimes leave bucks as a tip. I've been watching the tables for long periods of time, and aside from once, I haven't seen any buck tips at all and no bucks have shown up during the breaks when I'm off the game. And I've watched the tables for 20 minutes to check.

There is also a profound lack of coin based upgrades, including, most severely, expansions. The game expects us to be able to fit all the items needed for cooking into what is already too small of an area, then pay real cash to expand the area, or wait who knows how long to try and collect the customer buck tips, which are incredibly rare.

While all of these are a problem, the game itself is playable and mostly enjoyable. I also understand that the game itself only came out a little while ago, and probably requires some fine-tuning.

I'll stick with it for a while longer, and hope the developers make the game more fair on their players.

But I won't wait too long.

posted in Slot Quest: Alice in Wonderland on Mar 16, 14 2:19 AM
It's mostly a good game, with some frustrating parts, for example, I'm currently on the last slot, and especially in the timed games, some of the bonuses seem to be there simply to waste precious time, they don't let you click ahead to go faster, you don't often get much in the way of prizes, and they waste anywhere from 7 to 45 seconds a pop, which when you only have around 10 minutes to begin with is just making you run out of time too fast.

Aside from this, the game is fun, the graphics are simple but not horrible and while the music can be irritating after a while, as a whole it's not too bad.

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Feb 1, 14 6:36 PM
It's the first level where most of the screen is dark, and I'm not sure how to begin, do I just click on the goat, or something else?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Jul 1, 13 1:31 AM
I can't figure out how to get across to the side with the burial chamber on it, I can't see any place to put a suspension bridge, nor a place to cross, all my watchtowers are maxed out.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 13 1:16 AM
Having an issue in Uncle Sean's office, just got back from when the oak died and the crystal corrupted, the only green exclamation mark to indicate something is in Sean's office, but I've looked verywhere to find it, I even used a hint, but it just keeps telling me to go back to the time travel device when there's nothing for me to do anywhere else.

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Dec 16, 12 11:26 PM
Not a bad little game, some things don't make sense though.

In one of the hidden object rounds for example, it asked for a football, but when I couldn't find one, I clicked the hint button and it indicated a tennis ball.

Aside from that, it seems like a fun game so far.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 11 5:57 AM
Not bad but not great, I like the graphics, but some of the game play is silly, for example, if you take something out of your inventory and try to use it, but it doesn't work, you can't put it back into your inventory unless you swap with something else, and you can't leave the area without putting stuff down, which means every time you don't have the right thing but you've tried something similar in case it'll work, you have to go out of the entire game before you can continue.

for the moment 2 out of 5 stars.

posted in Trivia Machine on Oct 30, 11 3:17 AM
The questions are good, and I enjoy finding out what I know and what I don't know, the only real problem I have a suppressing the urge to correct the spelling mistakes that come up from time to time.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Oct 27, 11 11:00 PM
It's got good graphics, but there's no hints or help unless you go out and look at the walkthrough, the constant loading is annoying, but understandable considering the large file size, I probably won't buy it due to the lack of usable hints and the cryptic answers you get on from the things that are supposed to help.

posted in Pyramid Pays Slots II on Oct 25, 11 1:15 AM
Every time I get a Feature it doesn't start, The feature message pops up, but the spinning pyramids don't, it just stays on the you've won a feature message.

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 20, 11 4:45 AM
It was ok, but on the peg solitaire game there doesn't appear to be a skip option and I'm stuck, it seems kind of pointless to purchase the game if I can't get beyond that point.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 17, 10 5:49 AM
AuBrnPeach wrote:Well here we are again!!!! The CE wouldn't work for me now the SE version won't either, Both have the same issue, The game loads, intro comes on and the cursor will not work regardless of the type of cursor I use. Either the custom cursor or my pc cursor. Either or.....it just sits there and NOTHING!!! Too bad I have been waiting along time for this version to come out and it won't work either, Funny how the tech issue forum has many more responses than the review forum does. Means something I suppose......

I have the same problem, the game comes up but as soon as the main intro starts the cursor no longer works.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 30, 10 3:54 AM
I have sound, but the screen is black, no images come up at all.

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 5:27 PM
Everytime I go in I get the sound but I only get a white screen, I'm not sure what's wrong, I've considered the possibility of it being to much for my graphics drivers, but usually if that's the problem it just gives me an error message and boots me out of the game I'm trying to play, this is just a white screen.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 20, 10 12:02 AM
The Game visuals are rough, I can't read the words because it's to squiggly and it's all white except for some of the objects.

what's the problem.

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Mar 7, 10 10:12 AM
If I click directly on an image it doesn't register, I'm always having to click at a certain point below the image for it to do so, it takes up my time because I have to click until I've found the perfect point to click on.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 26, 09 4:59 AM
I'm having the same problem, I'm pretty good at every puzzle except slider puzzles, I just can't get them right.

Oh well, I'll keep trying anyway.

posted in Avalon on Jul 10, 09 1:01 AM
Every time I go into the minigame for the food, it tells me to click the left mouse over the pipes, but I can't see the mouse in the game, it disappears and I don't know where it goes so I can't click in the right areas.

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator