Posts created by orchidna

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:58 PM
I pray everything will turn out well for you. I look forward to your being back when you feel up to it.

Tin

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 7:47 AM
I was disappointed with the Golden Pony from the start ... have never gotten good things from him.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 7:31 AM
Invited those who still had PC ID showing.

Tin 86008

posted in Thanksgiving Day Mosaic on Nov 28, 17 11:38 AM
I double-checked that the description said this game had 120 puzzles before I ordered it, and am VERY disappointed that it actually only has 72 puzzles (6 groups of 12 puzzles each). I absolutely love this kind of Mosaic puzzles (like patchwork quilts), and am always excited to see them available, especially as a Daily Deal.

Is there some 'secret' way to access the last 48 puzzles? I checked both timed and relaxed play, and each only has 72. Please help me get to the last 42 which are missing, almost a third of the advertised ones.

Thanks for ANY help!

(Customer support instructed me to post this here when I reported it to them.)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 6:53 AM
I tried this as soon as I saw it, and it worked! Quick and easy. I can now log in easily with NO problems!

nikkimm wrote:
My game is back up and running!!!! I simply changed the resolution of my computer to a lower setting, started the game, and then changed my resolution back to what it was prior. All is good and I am on the same level I was when the game quit working! It took about a week but glad I am able to play again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 6:50 AM
nikkimm wrote:My game is back up and running!!!! I simply changed the resolution of my computer to a lower setting, started the game, and then changed my resolution back to what it was prior. All is good and I am on the same level I was when the game quit working! It took about a week but glad I am able to play again!

Zowie! That worked for me, too. Thank you! (heading off to update my ticket with this information.)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 4:41 AM
I, like others, have not been able to open MC after the automatic Windows 10 update, which installed on my laptop on April 18. I'll be back to gifting, Spring rooming, etc, as soon as BFG finds and provides a fix.

I'm assuming my Spring room is still open for all my friends, even though I myself can't enter the game.

Happy playing. everyone. I look forward to being back in the game ... sad I'm missing the Spring Event, but hopeful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 2:33 PM
You're welcome.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 6:29 AM
It is a problem a number of us have experienced and most of us are waiting for a fix. Customer Service is aware of it, and working hard to find a cause. You should make a report of it to CS, with a Dr Felix results file attached, as well as post in the pinned Technical Issues (PC) topic.

The more info they have, the sooner they might find s fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 6:30 AM
Regarding the Windows 10 update issue ... I have experienced it, also. I've tried loading many games, and the only ones with which I have a problem are Elephant games. It seems something Win10 update changed is preventing all Elephant games from running. I saw a notice flash by a number of times, on the various games, that said, "Game assets corrupted. Please reinstall to fix this."

However, since some people have said that causes them to lose their progress, don't want to risk that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 1:21 PM
BlueBird__101 wrote:Hi, orchid. Windows 10 update. Can tell you what to do. Had the same problem. Launch the BF app. go to setting and do a manual download. Remember to set it back later so you can get the auto's. Hope this fixes you problem. Have a "GREAT" day in game and in life. My name in game is BlueBird.

Thanks for trying to help. However, I'm afraid to try to re-download the game, as I've seen others post that doing so completely lost their game. And someone else posted that, after doing so, the game still wouldn't load. " I be chicken" in that I don't want to lose the game I've played for years.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 1:11 PM
Ah, thanks, both of you. I guess I always tried again before 8 hours had passed. Now, I know. Thanks!

susiewastaken, yes, I contacted CS and included a Dr Felix report. They have replied twice, and I replied back each time, trying to help them with a problem that is affecting a number of people. I also can't load Found, which is by the same game maker, I think. Every other game I've tried to open has worked just fine, so I'm wondering what the Win10 update changed that seems to only affect that company's games, LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 1:03 PM
ladydia012816 wrote:

Lady Dia

Orchid, we were typing at the same time and you can type faster than I can. Have a great day.

Lady Dia

LOL ... I actually type quite slowly, usually. Always better to have an extra answer than not enough.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:59 PM
ellenkcl wrote:Thanks a bunch. Finally found it. I knew I had seen it before but wanted to complete the achievement before turning it off. Again, I thank all. At 81 I don't remember as good as I used to....

Ellen

You're very welcome. Glad I could help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:50 PM
I think you are looking at the Game Manager options. Instead, open MC, and click on the gear at the top right of the game screen. That is where the advanced options specifically for MC are found.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:47 PM
I just noticed that some people have mentioned gifting friends 15 times a day ... HOW?

I can still only gift 5 times. I'm around level 63 or so, I can't check for sure as I cannot get into the game ever since the Windows 10 update a few days ago. Is gifting 15 times a day something that comes with a higher level?

Thanks for any answer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:31 PM
I, like several others, cannot get into MC (nor Found) after the Windows 10 update a few days ago. I contacted Customer Support with a Dr Felix report. They are aware of the problem and are working to find a solution.

How I hate missing out on the Spring Event ... it was going so well, too. LOL

I am so glad they are looking into this diligently, and hope they can get it fixed soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 7:17 AM
Great idea, GulfCoastGuppy! I changed my user name to Tin-ActiveNOTUpdated

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 6:54 AM
It would be nice, but who knows? It also affects those of us who are waiting until the glitch is fixed to update.

I really feel for those who lost their progress. BFG mods have announced the problem has been found and everyone who reports the loss and knows their ID will get their old account back ASAP, but with so many, it may take a while..

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 6:41 AM
Although I only play MC on one account, I'm not updating until they offer a new, corrected update. I'll just continue playing on my current account until then. Better safe than sorry. lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator