Posts created by lynniepoo87

Hi,

I got 3 stars on level 11, but I'm missing the trophy. I'm pretty sure I got both collectibles, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Can anyone help? Thanks!

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 10, 17 1:31 PM
On level 7, I'm finishing just in time to get 3 stars, but the clock keeps ticking for a few more seconds so that I only get 2.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 5:28 AM
I'm in the control room (after using the sleeping gas) and I went to use Elf for the tall shelf and he is missing from my inventory! Please assist.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 9, 16 11:25 AM
There is one chest in Shattered Isles, its underneath the area where the purple squares are. I can't figure out how to get to it. Can anyone help? thanks!

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on May 14, 16 6:24 AM
I'm stuck on level 9 also. I've had problems where one worker disappears, but if I replay the round it will work correctly.

The problem I'm having is that I'm running out of money and I don't have enough money to fix the last pothole. Help!

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 16, 16 11:02 AM
I started over and tried playing again. When I chopped the wood one of them disappeared and has not appeared back in my inventory, even after closing out the game and coming back in.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 25, 15 7:30 AM
I am having the same types of problems. I played the game the first time, and in the Wild West the chest opened with only one part of the lock, so now I'm stuck with 1/2 the lock and I can't go on any further.

I tried playing again, and the rag at Henry's office disappeared after I collected it, so I can't wipe off the trash can. I'm using Windows 10 (Home) as my operating system.

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 28, 15 4:08 PM
I have the police card, hammer and found the safe but don't know what to do next? thanks!

Can anyone help with the slider puzzle that has the map on it, where the fox and the lava pool is? I'm terrible at sliders and totally stumped. Thanks!

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 15, 14 3:02 PM
that's what I needed!! Thanks.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 11, 14 3:43 PM
Hi, I can't get the doctors to help the injured, no matter how much money I have. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 11, 14 11:45 AM
oh, sorry, I'm on level 52.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 11, 14 11:03 AM
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with this one. The hospital appears to be built already, but no matter how much money I have I the doctor won't go to the victims - it keeps saying the victims' path is blocked. what am I doing wrong?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 18, 14 3:49 PM
hint is: world hotel theme.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 31, 14 4:17 PM
The clue is "confusing, if the path were the same."

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 28, 14 4:22 PM
Clue is "symmetry." Help!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 26, 14 3:48 PM
how do you get the 6 pairs of flowers to get the green light in this one? thanks!

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 5, 13 6:24 PM
Does anyone know how to get gold on this level? I keep running out of time before I even get to the portals.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 23, 13 12:32 PM
I can't get enough wood and gold in time to get the gold star. Help anyone? thanks.

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 21, 13 2:11 PM
okay everyone, feel free to say what a dork I am! I played the level several times and someone managed to NOT see the wood mill at the bottom!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator