Posts created by Shadesi

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Apr 15, 16 10:08 PM
I've been playing along fine in windowed mode. I've played tournaments earlier today, but when I spun and bought items for new tournament, it just crashes the whole game. I am able to play individual levels, just not tournaments. I've tried rebooting my computer, but it still happens.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Dec 4, 15 8:36 AM
With the recent game update, I have numerous technical issues. I am using Windows 7.

Every time I click on the green bar to go to the new area (crazy bear), it completely crashes the game and closes it out.

Also, in the tournaments there is no longer a way to purchase animals, view the time, or exit from the tournament.

I also cannot collect gifts in my inbox either. It opens, but I am unable to select an item or accept it.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 22, 15 3:48 AM
I've been wondering the same thing. I've replayed levels where I earned keys before but don't get them now. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how quickly I complete portions of the order, or anything else predictable that I can see.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 8, 15 11:51 PM
I am having similar issues. The game will simply freeze, or give me access violation error codes and kick me out. Sometimes the error codes are simply about graphics that aren't loading correctly but it will still let me play. Very frustrating. I keep the task manager running in the background most of the time because i have to use it to kill the game so often. <sigh>

posted in LandGrabbers on May 27, 12 11:53 AM
I am dying for some new levels to play. Have mastered this over and over again on all levels for all trophies.

Best advice to those of you who are stuck is either to look up a walkthrough, or just try and endless barrage of sending troops - dont wait for them to build up.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 19, 12 7:51 PM
Much longer play than the first one, and I find some of the expert/stars hard to get. My biggest problem is that part way into the 4th area, the game has started crashing every time I begin to feed the dragons. I've tried uninstall and reinstall, but no luck yet.

Still, I am also happy to have another TM game and one I enjoy.

If it comes to wishes, I wish there would be a Landgrabbers 2 with new screens. I've played that one to death!

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 8, 11 6:54 PM
This game is running slow as molasses on my computer. I checked the specs against what I have:
System Requirements:
• CPU: 1.2 GHz – I have 2.3GHz
• RAM: 512 MB – I have 3 GB
• DirectX: 9.0 – I have version 11 installed
• Hard Drive: 31 MB – I have 188GB free

beyond that, I've gone through the task manager and made sure that nothing else was sucking up memory or CPU usage. This game is it.

I've enjoyed all of the Be a King games so far, so hoping there is a way to get this one to work too.
~~~~~~~~~~
12/31 - I have to say that it is disappointing not to have this addressed after three weeks of waiting.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator