Posts created by tuliplady11

If I click on the secret room my screen is black and I can't do anything

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 16 8:01 AM
Hi all, I'm playing at level 18 and am looking for friends to add. My friend code is i2320271. I play daily and my player name is Gauri

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 3:47 PM
Hi all, I had to start all over. So I am looking for friends My code is : 201385. Thanks much!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 14 2:19 PM
Hi, my friend code is 52642.
Feel free to add me

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 25, 13 3:55 PM
Frogmort wrote:Hi Zerelda2,

there is a whole thead on the subject of weird and wonderful blips that can happen in this game, just a little further down this page, entitled flying yogis (yes it should be swamis).

Re other questions, Q1 you switch to night mode if you want to collect Juju from ??? Attractions instead of silver, I'm afraid the answer to Q2 is no, and as to Q4 - well, a brief look at all the threads here about sales will tell you no addicts here...

Actually they should call them yogis, swamis are very different from yogis and would not float over a bed of nails for sure

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 1:32 PM
Corian wrote:Hello Tuliplady,

I think you mean the Box with Jewels needed for the Cornucopia or Horn of Abundance collection. You can find it in the Tent.

Hello Corian, you hit the nail on the head!!! I checked over and over and did not see it, until now. Thanks very much for your help

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 10:00 AM
Matahari24 wrote:
tuliplady11 wrote:Hello Fishies,
I have a quest where it wants 3 boxes of jewels and I have no idea how to get them Hope one of you can enlighten me!
Thanks in advance!

Hello tuliplady11!
Probably you are referring to the "Chest of Captain Flint" which are items for the "15 Men for a Dead Man's Chest" which is the first one when you open your collections window.
And you probably have plenty of them. They are gained as bonuses during location search when you click/tap on items quite fast.

Thank you for you swift response Matahari! But I am referring to a box with jewels and in the quest is looks like a green chest filled with treasure. hope this will clear things up
And also thank you for you incredible helpful manual, great job!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 8:31 AM
Hello Fishies,
I have a quest where it wants 3 boxes of jewels and I have no idea how to get them Hope one of you can enlighten me!
Thanks in advance!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 10, 13 12:15 PM
Make it possible to use all the collected boxes and dragon eggs with the option; use all. The amount of clicking is ridiculous

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Nov 10, 12 8:00 PM
ValerieG wrote:
tuliplady11 wrote:I had the same problem, the game and cursor being extremely slow.
Updated Flash and the problem was gone
Hope this might help others to solve this.

I did a Flash upgrade this morning and that didn't solve the problem

I REALLY wish I could have played this game

I'm sorry it didn't work for you Valerie, was really hoping it would

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Nov 9, 12 10:59 PM
I had the same problem, the game and cursor being extremely slow.
Updated Flash and the problem was gone
Hope this might help others to solve this.

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 11:19 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:
tuliplady11 wrote: No tiny objects, fun puzzles and beautiful surroundings.

Were we playing the same game? (LOL!!)

Lol Yes we were, granted that the first scene has rather small objects but after that it gets a lot easier
Should have put that in my post :whistle

Happy Gaming

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 8:51 AM
At first I thought that all the negative reviews were appropriate, but having played the full demo I was pleasantly surprised! No tiny objects, fun puzzles and beautiful surroundings. Is it a buy for me? Probably not but that is because I am more into adventure games. I encourage every one to give this demo a full try and be surprised
I think this is a great game for those who like the Hidden object games, and I played without the timer and had fun!
The dev's kept true to the story and frankly I have seen a lot worse on this site.
So before you are discouraged because of all the negative views please give the demo a full try and then decide for yourself.

And to all those that find a game is not for them for whatever reason, please encourage people to try the demo, your opinion might not be shared by every one.
As for the Dev's; I believe in second chances and you are trying for sure !!

Happy gaming

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 14, 11 11:17 AM
What, no Valentine Day offers????
Big Fish You disappoint me!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 10 7:37 AM
This truly is a must have!
I have played it over and over and it never gets boring.
What a magnificent job developers !!!
For anyone who doesn't own this game;
grab it!!!
Am so looking forward to the next MCF

Happy gaming all !

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 6:23 PM
I usually just read comments and not write them. But in this case I have to say that it has been a while since I played a game that is so poorly developed with such "cheap" graphics. I could not play the whole demo because for me this was just annoying.
However that is why we get demo's, to try and decide if it is a game to our liking. So I would suggest to anyone that hasn't played the demo, see for yourself!
I don't want to discourage anyone from playing this demo and maybe like it.
It is just not what I am looking for in a game.

Happy Gaming!!!!!

Just finished Dire Grove, and although it is a high quality game, I am somewhat disappointed. It was to easy, the mini games were not nearly as challenging as the previous MCF games. The clues were to obvious and frankly I think that it wasn't worth the almost 20 bucks.
I had fun playing it but it for sure did not meet my expectations I am sorry to say.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 16, 09 7:55 PM
size][size=18]Just finished Journey to the center of the Earth, and had fun and at time was a bit irritated because of the glitches in the game. But in all wow what a game!
The cut scenes are breath taking and the plot is very nice.
But the biggest issue I had with this game was the floating island. It was impossible to play, and after a lot of research I found out that in the download version of the game this puzzle is already solved, so no need to break your head over it, you can just skip it. A bit of a shame because it looked intriguing,so don't waste any time over it.
It is a long game with a lot of puzzles, walking and talking, but no complaints here since this is a true ad venture. Have fun playing!!

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 25, 09 8:28 PM
Same crash is happening here, I'm bummed that this is the second game within a week that doesn't run the way it should.
I'm not happy with BF at the moment and if this keeps up I'm leaving the Big Fish pond.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 20, 09 1:07 AM
Would be nice if we would get a reaction to this problem from a moderator

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator