Posts created by iluvcatsuk

I've got it now.

How do get the knife after giving first aid to the attendant?

no, I too have a problem with shakey hands and hate these types of puzzles.

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards on Apr 3, 16 1:24 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

game won't load, just freezes on a white screen. Using Mac

yes we do, but I changed my profile and it worked. I've posted this already but no one seems to have read it.

I had the same issue so I tried changing my profile and it worked. I had to start the game over though but at least it worked. Hope it works for everyone else.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 3:02 AM
more rubbish that doesn't work on Mac and adjusting the screen resolution doesn't help.

same problem, game freezing in chapel. Please fix this as I want to play a game I have paid for. This is NOT acceptable. Using Mac and have tried all your suggestions which aren't very helpful to say the least.

game doesn't fill the screen so can't see the hint button etc. This has happened on a few games now. I'm using Macbook Air.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 15 12:12 AM
I'm using a Macbook Air.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 15 1:51 PM
me neither. What's going on with the games lately, I'm still waiting for an upgrade for another game that I can't play because the same thing happened.

Fed up!!!

In the Bear castle in the room with the baby cot, there is a bed under the window with some tiles above it on the wall. I just can't understand what I'm supposed to do here. I've been swapping them around but nothing happens. Any help would be much appreciated as I can't move on.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 17, 14 4:18 AM
I too have a Macbook Pro and the game is too large on screen so cannot play it. Is there a solution to this please anyone?

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 15, 14 4:15 AM
Don't know what you mean by APPLY button, but I can tell you that I use Firefox browser and usually don't have a problem. BF once told me to switch to Firefox as it's what they use. Try it and see if your problems disappear.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 7:59 AM
thanks, but yes I tried that.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 3:43 AM
The game display is too big and I can't see some of the picture. I've tried changing the resolution on my laptop but it doesn't work. Please help.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 3:06 AM
I've arranged the books in alphabetical order and pull the lever but nothing happens. Please help.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 2:59 AM
I've arranged the books in alphabetical order but the lever still will not pull down.
Help please.

antiquity wrote:I've tried everything mentioned and then some. Here is the message I'm getting:

Error: Access violation @ 0x00000000 (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated.

It seems to download fine, I can't open it!

I have this problem with all the new games, but the way to open it is go to start menu and click on computer, then program files. Scroll down till you see the game name and double click on it, look for the game name again (it will have application next to it) and double click it. Your game should open then. I open all my games this way now.

Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator