Posts created by orlandomiki

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 2, 10 7:27 AM
I am running Vista and not working for me either...

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 2, 10 7:08 AM
I too am using Visa and same problems...Uninstalled twice but no luck....

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 24, 10 3:38 PM
i got so frustrated not being able to figure it out that I deleted it...Don't have any interest in going back to it...Really makes me mad because I was enjoying the game....

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 8, 10 6:50 PM
I am on Tuesday of week 9....

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on May 8, 10 3:58 PM
I so disagree with you krisscross....If it ain't broke, don't fix it....These are among my favorite games and if they were to change I would probably stop buying....I don't like the IHO games at all....I am sure I am not in the minority for once....Think these games have a huge following and people like them just the way they are....Sure the mini games are the same but that is ok with me....I don't like to have to tax my brain to be able to move to the next level....My hat is off to the creator of this series for the cleverness that goes into each one...

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 7, 10 1:39 PM
I bought this the day it came out...No problems what so ever....I am almost to the end and the game has played just fine...It was my first CE as I had to have it NOW...I think those of you having problems must have some kind of problem with your computer....Don't know what that would be but I am sure it is an easy fix...Good luck...I know you will love the game once you get it going..

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Apr 22, 10 8:03 AM
I was very impatient and bought this game already...I am almost done and enjoying it....If you are a friend of FF I am sure you will enjoy it....

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Apr 22, 10 7:47 AM
I own all but the last one and will not be buying this one either....Either I am going blind or the objects are getting smaller....It really makes me sad because I love the ones I have and have replayed several times...

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 5:35 AM
Not my cup of tea at all....I am more a straight Hidden Object kind of girl....My problem is I can;t uninstall...It says the game is running even though it has been a half hour since I exited the game and the TM shows nothing running....If anyone has a solution could you please let me know...

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 5:23 AM
Hope you enjoy the game and never hope to stop playing....I exited and tried to uninstall and it says the game is running, eventhough the task manager doesn't show it...Even went in through the control panel and couldn't get rid of it....Also can't bring it back up to reexit in case that was the problem...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 29, 10 7:38 AM

So addicting...I too, find myself waiting for the next one...I like that no matter how bad I do on a level I can go back and try to better my score...When I replay I like to see if I beat my last score...It is crazy but I am so competative I forget the score I am beating is actually my own..LOL

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 29, 10 7:34 AM
This is the best of the FF3 games....Wasn't sure how I would like it but am now playing for the 2nd time....I highly recommend...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 29, 10 7:30 AM
I love this game...Am now playing for the second time....I do get aggrivated by the jerkiness on some levels but have learned to go with the flow....My favorite FF since 1...

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 7:22 AM
oh recliner, I so agree with you....I enjoyed the **** part but the rest was a waste of my time...Just trash canned it.....

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 9:49 AM
I don't understand what the big deal is....If you like CE purchase it, if not wait....You still have todays game to demo so you really aren't losing out on anything...I have never purchased a CE and don't plan to but that doesn't mean I don't think BF has a right to release them....We are always waiting for the next great game to come along so if you liked the demo look at it as seeing it on another site and waiting for BF to get it....JMHO

posted in Alice's Magical Mahjong on Mar 23, 10 8:25 PM
I've had this game for a long time and love it as does my 5 year old granddaughter..If you like this kind of game be sure and scoop it up.....

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 22, 10 9:50 AM
did you buy the hotplate...I am on the Chinese level now and had no trouble getting there...It is at the bottom of the screen...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 22, 10 9:41 AM
You don't make the snowball the Mamoths do...They cost 50,000....Have fun as I am....I find myself more addicted to this one than any of the others except FF1....If you are like me you will find yourself replaying levels to earn more money before you have enought to shop......Have fun....

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 5:17 PM
After the Bakery is the Valentine Shop....Don't know after that as I haven't got any farther yet....I have had no problems but hope everyone gets it straightened out soon....

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 5:12 PM
I am at the Valentine Shop with no problems....I have bought upgrades also...Don't understand why everyone is having such problems....I am running Vista which I am sure many others are....I beta tested this, then demoed on another site then here, where I purchased and so far smooth sailing....Hope everyone gets it straightened out soon so they can pull their hair out along with me...LOL...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator