Posts created by beestitcher

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Apr 20, 18 4:13 PM
I thought it was a lot shorter then previous Park Ranger games. Bit of a disappointment.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 4:23 PM
I think it's in the endless levels. Last one.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 4:14 PM
Has anyone been able to get the bonus using the updated game? I can't even come close.

Thank you Kirland.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Dec 10, 17 5:05 PM
The answer is in "Bluewater Boat House" post. It is currently on page 2 of this forum. Of course that could change with more posts.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 19, 17 7:54 PM
Thanks. I would have never found the coffee cup without your help.

posted in Save The Prince on Jun 6, 17 7:22 PM
It turns to night when the thermometer is almost to silver. So towards the end of the gold star level. Good luck.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 17 5:43 PM
Hmm. I got the 1st restaurant wrong. Thought it was the guitar since it plays when clicked. And the hat on the far right lifts up & shows a disguise when clicked. And the net in the 4th restaurant falls over. What other things have you been able to trigger?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 7:02 PM
The window on the left worked for me. I get someone humming when I click & the 1st time I got the 'secrets' word.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 3:44 PM
Only missing the one in Steve's Backyard. Would love a hint if someone knows...

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 1:19 PM
Trying not to give too much away here. If you click on a certain background object, something happens. Oh, it has to be while you are playing.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 17 4:06 PM
You are ahead of me. I only found the secret in Sophie's restaurant.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 17 5:16 PM
I have everything on Expert except 3 stars on levels 20 & 40. Any ideas?

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 17 4:24 PM
Now I feel foolish. Once I went through my products and picked the high $ ones I got 3 stars very easily. I am completely done now. Now I shall try Expert level.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 17 4:24 PM
Now I feel foolish. Once I went through my products and picked the high $ ones I got 3 stars very easily. I am completely done now. Now I shall try Expert level.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 10:34 AM
I'm having the same problem. Finally made 3 stars on bonus level four by having long ticket lines. Have to watch for angry people leaving the line though.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 5:06 PM
Thanks, Molly. I had no idea what they were talking about.

I have the updated game. I'm running Win 10. In the factory archives, I cannot get to where the calendar should be placed. Clicking in that area gives me the safe. The hint shows me the area on the shelves but when I click, I get the safe. I've exited game & restarted computer but same problem. I will try downloading the game again. I hate to have to start over with no guarantee I won't reach the same point & have the same problem.
Have restarted game. I'll let you know if it works this time.
Restarted by deleting profile & reentering same profile. Now can not get past jukebox "pass thru every node once" puzzle. The 1st move to the left does not turn the node I move to red.
Starting over with new profile. Made it past jukebox puzzle just fine & figured out what I was doing wrong on shelves. I wasn't using the arrow to move back to place calendar. So that is not a tech issue. But the node not turning red is a definite tech issue.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 16 7:32 PM
gabuckeye wrote:A little hope for the Level 16 black blob - it is actually possible to play the level blind and get thru it. It took me 3 times to figure out where the crystal and wood alters were, and it was horrible, but I managed 1 star just by groping around.

I think the big black blob on level 16 is supposed to be there. My guess is that it is the part of the dirigible that inflates and it has fallen over the area until the propeller is fixed & can raise it.

My nail file set also disappeared before I got to the basement. This did not happen when I beta tested this game. (and I normally try all my inventory items on all sorts of things.) Odd. I have win 10 pro. I hope they have a fix soon - after doing the beta test I got the 1st 2 games and I'd like to finish the story.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator