Posts created by nkkaye

When trying to view the awards page I can't scroll to see which awards I have yet to achieve. Running Windows 8.1

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods on Mar 17, 18 12:24 PM
took several attempts, but eventually managed it. Had to resist queuing too many actions or collecting more of an item than needed

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 2, 17 7:11 AM
The victory screen initially shows the caches, remaining time and excess materials. These all change to 0 as they are converted to bonus points.

I don't think this is a bug, just a different way of showing the bonus points accumulating

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 22, 17 11:55 PM
As with many of the other posters, game crashes and unable to play. Had managed to get so far with only minor glitches, now no matter which level I try to play (or re-play) it crashes as soon as the level tries to load.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 12:51 AM
Thanks Julesy. Turns out it was the 2 suitcase upgrades. When I was looking for the missing ones I was only checking on the final level of the sections, but they're not available on that section. Looks like I'll be playing the same couple of levels repeatedly until I get them.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 6:50 AM
boots next to suitcase
trousers on top of where soup is
hat on chimney
toothbrush next to snowman
scarf above waffles
underwear under log
handbag near coffee machine
hair brush above coffee machine
suitcase near base to tree RHS
toothpaste near banana / marshmallows

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 6:43 AM
I've completed the game with 3 stars on each level, all mice found, all secrets found, but it still says that I have 2 products that haven't been served, and 2 upgrades to unlock. I've been back through each scene checked the shops for the items and i can't find the missing product upgrades. Any suggestions?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 2, 16 11:33 AM
I've found if time runs out while you're not actually playing the game you just have to spend some pearls to continue the dive with another hour of light. I've left my diver for a week in the middle of a level while I gather the green stones needed, then spend the pearls, set the mine going again, and make sure I'm not playing when the dive gets to 0 otherwise the diver re-surfaces

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles on Sep 23, 14 11:46 AM
game keeps freezing on energy lock and i have to task manager out. anyone else had issues

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 20, 13 11:25 AM
As with many other people, back button in the village doesn't work and have to use task manager to exit and re-boot. Got fed up of trying to re-play levels for 3 stars because of this.

gone to find a different game to play.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator