Posts created by Chexmixmonet

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 18, 13 6:26 PM
Game has frozen three times now. Yes, all my software is updated. Task manager does work for me, but I cannot continue game because it's the same scene that is freezing.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Aug 23, 12 6:58 PM
Sucky ending

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 1:44 PM
lorem wrote:I am amending what I said in last post "floating point support not loaded R6002"Game goes back to desktop after I click ok

Game crashes when I too am at the jigsaw magnetic puzzle.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 21, 12 8:30 AM
I am SUPER EXCITED for this game!!! It's downloading now so this will have to be an 'ETA' post!!! The first one was really great.

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 26, 11 6:45 PM
Hahaha, I do the same thing too! EXCEEEEPPPPPT, I take a photo of it with my camera and then upload to my online-web-album account.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 11 7:52 AM
Are there any in the hidden object scenes?

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 11 2:54 PM
meh

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 8, 11 8:26 AM
sirpalamedes wrote:I have the same problem like most of you with the boiler room, but at least you can skip that puzzle to continue to play the game. My biggest problem is every time I enter the tavern the game stops a few seconds latter a man appears behind the bar, and as soon as you see him the screen flips to loading. ( SOME SPOILER ALERT ) What you get next is the end game where you listen to her talking as she drives out of town and you are then taken to a grave yard and able to play the epilogue.

That happened to me the first time i played.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 6:39 PM
I thought it was just the demo ending the first time it happened, but now that i've bought the game i can see it was a glitch. Three times it's automatically exited game and when i reopen game it starts me back at the beginning. The farthest I've gotten was to the tavern.

ETA: oh hrm, this last time WAS right after playing toolbox game. I had skipped it the first time i played. interesting, i will go back a fourth time and skip it.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Dec 7, 11 1:38 PM
Yeah. Restitution sounds right. I'm always doing that, mixing up words. Bah! Of course, just a game.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 1:36 PM
When I got to the tavern the screen went black and then started showing me credits. Is entering the tavern where the demo ends? Or is this a technical issue?

PS I had not played a full 60 minutes

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 1:35 PM
When I got to the tavern the screen went black and then started showing me credits. Is entering the tavern where the demo ends? Or is this a technical issue?

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 1:35 PM

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Dec 4, 11 10:41 AM
It does. Thank you. I guess about the drunk-driver I was confused about his part. Mmm, I'm having a hard time wording this.

Ok, the old man needed to talk to his son in order to get beamed up. So I was trying to work out why SPOILER shooting the sheriff was the drunk driver's retribution. Is retribution the right word?

I agree delilahsue, Madame Fate is still my favorite MCF game. I think Return to Ravenhurst would be second.

This was definitely the most disturbing MCF game to date. Dire Grove was more scary in a "leave the lights on while you play" kind of way.

I feel "meh" about the morphing objects. I really missed hidden object scenes.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the mini-puzzles. I really loved the one door puzzle to get into the room at the psych ward. That was fun. I also liked the "find the picture" for those keys, that was fun.

Reserving the right to ETA, my little boy just woke up.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Nov 30, 11 7:55 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Usually I don't give a hoot about the story line but this one drew me in. I accidentally hit the "skip" button at the very end and missed what happened. Who was that little girl? Was she actually Tessa? No that can't be right. And what about the drunk driver? Where'd he come from??

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 5, 11 9:26 AM
That was FUN! I can't wait to check out the rest!

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 7:37 PM
What happens if I didn't collect them?

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 11 11:11 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right right right

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator