Posts created by HOG_ger

posted in Christmas Wonderland 3 on Dec 18, 12 12:30 PM
hannah57 wrote:I played this game for 6 minutes because I got to a part where there was a calander and it said find the items on the list, THERE WAS NO LIST.

You start with 1 as in the first day of Christmas. (Note there are 25 numbers and as you mouse over the correct number it becomes a magnifying glass)

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 5:08 AM
2 long chapters, one very short chapter and bonus, well.... leaves a bit to be desired.

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 5:01 AM
I also encountered the cursor issue, several times. exit the HOG, reenter and finish. Didn't loose place. Not worth uninstall, etc. Am running Win 7 all updates etc. it's the game.

Developers seem to have gotten in a hurry to finish the game.

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 4:56 AM
good art, good start. I like the story line. When you get to ch 3, it's like they were in a hurry to wrap it up and it was a real let down. and bonus ch was not much more than an epilogue. For the price it's just ok.

Addressing the issue of speed, on my win7 desktop I noticed the slowness mentioned . DT is single core 1.6 CPU. Tried it on my laptop 2.2 CPU, no hesitation at all. So..... slower CPU, slower game.

posted in Dive: The Medes Islands Secret on Apr 12, 11 5:46 AM
Two stinkers in one day. Big Fish, you have gone down hill. the push for a new game everyday might be getting to be too much for you. I expect at least some quality in a game at any price.

posted in Pixie Pond on Apr 12, 11 5:39 AM
Even as a retro type game, PURE GARBAGE. Looked like it could be cute but you couldn't give me this one. Waste of hard drive.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 2:13 PM
this game has the makings of a really good game. Too bad they have strange names and spellings for the ordinary items, Frustrating to see the object and have to close the game and reload just to collect that item. How long of a game?? hard to tell since I didn't time how long every exit and restart takes. Won't be using my last game token on this one.

Generally the problem running certain games has to do with the video card or out of date video drivers.
Sometimes when I play a game and forget to close everything else, especially my browser, it minimizes to my task bar and try as it may will not load until I close everything else.
hope this helps

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 19, 10 6:06 AM
I am tired of up all these grainy, shadowy dark games. A good artist can disguise and hide objects in a well lighted scene. A game that is supposed to be entertaining and fun.

Of late, I have been getting very disgusted with the eyestrain and frustration of looking for an object that needs an X100 magnifying glass.

Although I am only one person I was hoping that big fish would notice I have not been buying games lately because of this fact. My $6.99 doesn't add up to much but if you agree with me and we stop buying these pieces of junk maybe our voices will be heard.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 10 3:27 PM
After a great Reincarnations the Awakening, I feel this one is a big disappointment. It's short 4 chapters and the 4th chapter bombs out. The bonus level in no way makes up for it.

On the plus side, graphics are better.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 5:07 PM
thank you so much. now to go see if that's going to work.I could have sworn I tried every combo,

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 11:47 AM
i'm stuck there too. doesnt matter what i put where.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 24, 10 5:58 AM
I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that makes it past the fire scene. If you do please tell me what graphics card and OS you are using.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 23, 10 8:13 PM
Reloaded directx, rebooted (win 7 OS. GeForce6150SE graphics) all but comes to an absolute halt. when extinguisher does 4th fire it remains on screen same thing with the water buckets. fire is out can not place wire, move track with crowbar and shovel sticks to my mouse like glue.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 18, 10 12:32 PM
I found Vampire Secrets to be a bit more of a challenge than previous HM games.
The answers are all there, it's just a matter of roaming around and mouse-over everything. Glad I bought it

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 12:26 PM

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 12:24 PM
What a shame. Some nice graphics and cute theme but the impossibly tiny graphics has just ruined it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 1:32 PM
time does not matter, just line the two hands together to form the key

posted in Faded Reality on Jun 11, 10 2:00 PM
me too gone back to this chapter 4 times and give up after clicking every possible paper.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator