Posts created by katyabg

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 16 7:50 PM
I'm not entirely sure if this is a Tech Issue or what. I'm on the Bonus Chapter, just fired the rope with the crossbow and ... nothing. No way to cross. Also, I have the glass jar but no fireflies anywhere; I also have the leather belt in my inventory. When I ask the "Hint" button, it sparkle-circles in the lower left corner of the screen just above the Menu button - I've backtracked through all the screens and that's all it "tells" me. What's going on?
OS - Win7; 64-bit

Well, my issue is that it says it is "Saving Game Data ... Please Wait" so I wait, and wait, and wait some more and it finally seems to be done then, surprise ... it did NOT save the game! No matter how far I am in the game, every time I come back in I have to start over from the very beginning.
Any ideas?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Jun 30, 13 10:30 PM
Was flummoxed as to where the last 2 plantings should go until I found a walkthrough and saw 2 wood planter boxes on the upper area where one is supposed to plant 2 trees. Unfortunately, on my screen, there are no boxes for the 2 trees. Help!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 4:25 AM
Managed to get into the office but am now totally clueless - no pun intended
Seems I need to do something with the bookcase but what?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 13, 09 10:35 AM
BrenSommer wrote:Basically, this is kind of like a cryptogram. Each number is really a substitute for another number.

Example, if the number 8 is shown on the code, you need to substitute the number 2 in its place. The number 1 is really number 1. The number 6 is really number 3.

Another example:

If the code on the display is 8816, you would input 2213.

I never figured out all of the numbers, I just waited for a code that included the numbers I had already figured out.

Hope this helps!

Thank You! That is exactly what I needed to know!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 13, 09 10:21 AM
mudfarmer wrote:the Plaque on top of the pannel has the code Key - its the date Nemo's ship was built. the first digit is 1 so 1=1, second digit is 8 so 8=2 and so on.

I got all that but what I am not getting is how to input the code! And, is the access code the '1860' or '1234'? The explanations so far really are not very clear.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator