Posts created by karixma

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 18, 17 4:49 PM
I wanted to thank the tech team for solving my marketplace problem. THANK YOU!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 15, 17 2:30 PM
This afternoon I bought 10 Plum Jams from a friend, they did not show up in my inventory, they are gone from his, I've reloaded the game 2x & the jams are still missing. I'm playing on android.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 13, 17 10:54 PM
I went into my game, and all the items my factories have produced have disappeared. No biggie, I went into the factories & clicked the finished items (like usually works). Husband and Grandpa do not respond. How can I collect my items? Windows 10 did a required update a few days ago, did that screw up my game?!

posted in Farm Up on Jul 30, 17 12:03 AM
I wish the milk cans were different colors for the different milks. That would make it easier to tell them apart in the recipes.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 14, 17 10:57 PM
it sounds a little rude, but when someone I'm following follows me back, I quit following them. I figure I can still find them on my followers list. My wish is that inactive players disappeared off the followers list, leaving space for people actually playing to show.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 2, 17 2:51 PM
June, are you sure you are using the Marvelous brick, and not the foundation brick? Marvelous brick comes in groups of 5, foundation in groups of 3. The 24 you have available made me wonder if you were accidently trying to use foundation brick. I often make too many & sell them in the market, they bring good amount of $. Make sure you're making/using the marvelous in your alchemist lab.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 27, 17 10:04 PM
And if you're at your magic limit, you can stack up magic in the tower just by paying every 30 minutes. (Up to 10 units of 300, that's 3000 magic!)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 27, 17 10:01 PM
I was just coming here to post about all the empty markets. I'm a little bit glad it's not just me. Ended up buying everything anyone (James) had available just to make sure I could.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 17, 17 11:37 PM
I want to apologise to Mama Mia, I cleaned out her market this evening. It wasn't for resale, she just had all items I needed!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 7, 17 5:39 PM
mamacass14 wrote:Thanks Silverhawk for posting this. I was going to forum to update my status and ran as fast as my fingers would allow to check on my Tutu game. I was so happy that I did not know where to start first. I lamented for a month and pitched a frightful fit until a friend show me how to start another game which I did just about a week ago. Now I get to figure out how to manage both Tutu and Twotwo. Any pointers.

Lets get this party started.
Mamacass14

If you want to sell items between games, do it late at night or very early in the morning. Like 11pm-3 or 4am. Sorry, I hadn't seen someone already advised about friending yourself..

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 1, 17 1:47 PM
It's been 24hrs+, but I'm still getting the connection lost popup. I know it's not a wifi issue, because I'm playing on the desktop (hard wire internet connection) and I was able to come here & post while waiting for it to connect. No luck, but thanks for the advice silver_hawk.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 31, 17 1:24 AM
Today, I had a new way of game-freeze show up. I tried to visit one of my few (13 or so) islands available to me, but every time I do I get the connection lost popup. I flip back to windows & check internet connection, it's just fine. So now I'm down to just 12 markets to look for items in, sorry Magic Momma, I won't be perusing your market until this is fixed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 16, 16 10:12 AM
Me, too!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 3, 16 9:01 AM
While playing this morning, I keep getting a FATAL ERROR! message when I get a reward from a villager.. Alarming to say the least. Game ID = Q3MAAAAA

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 10, 16 11:27 PM
I think this is a [Removed by Moderator] update, cause after I did it all I can think is What the frick? Increasing the magic needed for the library while simultaneously lowering my magic max by more than 1000? I may quit, & I won't hassle my Mom about starting a game of her own now.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 10, 16 5:44 PM
I just did the sweets table on my 2nd game, it had a 36 hour limit, &
suckers=1,
apple jam=2,
orange marmalade=2,
cherry jam=3,
plum jam=4
Hope this helps!

Still like "Cthulu loves candy" for a name.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 10, 16 3:49 AM
Is there a list of events that trigger a special event? Like "It's the Great Pumpkin" is triggered on level 12, and "Diver Dan saves the world" on level 15? 16? The names in quotes are just what I call them to myself. My favorite so far is "Cthulu likes candy." I can't remember what level that was at, or are they triggered by something else maybe, like buying the Panda Dance-off?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 25, 16 3:31 PM
I bought 10 Marvelous Bricks from one of my friends' marketplace, but they never showed up in my inventory! I waited 10 minutes before exiting to come report this. I also checked back in their market, yes they were gone, & I bought 'em. It took my gold but the bricks never showed up! My game ID at the moment is MFQAAAAA.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 17, 16 10:43 AM
I just harvested my 3 plots of tomatoes, & when I went to replant, I only had 3 available, rather than the usual harvest of 6. I stayed in the garden area between harvest & replant. I was harvesting tomatoes & lettuce for salad. The lettuce harvested correctly. I thought this was a little strange.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 31, 16 2:40 PM
My list says I have 24 players following me, but only lists 20 for me to visit (and several of them haven't played in weeks going by their empty/$-waiting markets). Why can't I see the other 4?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator