Posts created by Lildballe

posted in Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi on Dec 23, 17 2:35 AM
Thanks a bunch, MaryLent

posted in Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi on Dec 18, 17 5:07 AM
I've sorted out the garland, but can't figure out where to use it.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 6, 17 5:09 AM
Lundbech wrote:The only difference between goat and cow milk is the handle. It could have been a help if their symbol was on the bucket

Lundbech, are you from Denmark?

posted in DragonScales 3: Eternal Prophecy of Darkness on Jul 4, 17 4:50 AM
Never mind! I ended up buying the solution. Can anyone help me? I just can't seem to find the right sequence.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 1, 17 6:41 AM
I've been playing the game on this computer since june 2015. Today, when I was playing, the game froze as it has done several times. Usually, I can end the game through my job list and then start again. This time I got this message, when I tried to start the game again:
"Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?"
NO! I most certainly don't want to start a new game! I'd reached level 40 or 41 and had more than 1,600,000 silver coins, more than 1,100 gold coins and just bought 24 hours of free task bar, bought all 3 "wizzard" gadgets, and I had over 3,000 of the energy bottles, and more than 300,000 of experience stars - but if I start a new game, I lose everything! That's what happened to me on my old computer and basically why I got a new one back in 2015!
Is there anything, I can do, to get access to the game again?

posted in Farm Up on Oct 20, 15 7:45 AM
Er der andre end mig, som spiller Farm Up?

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Feb 7, 15 4:44 AM
Thobbit, I'm sorry to say, there is no simple sollution to this. You have to make 3 swirls and 3 horizontals, not necessarily in the same go. - And, belive me, it takes AGES to reach that far! I've gone out of my mind over it several times now, but I finally made it. Don't ask me how! I just got a lay-out that was in my favour, I guess...

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Feb 7, 15 4:38 AM
You can only move the frog, if it makes 3 in a row of some colour. Almost impossible to finish! Tried for ages now, still no luck.

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Feb 7, 15 4:37 AM
The green tiles will fall down, eventually, but it took me AGES to get there!

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Feb 7, 15 4:35 AM
I'm having the same problem!

posted in Solitaire Game: Christmas on Jan 17, 15 6:32 AM
I have exactly the same problem. GRRRR!!!!

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector on Jan 11, 15 10:26 AM
I've played the demo version, bought the full version and installed it - and now I can't play the game! I keep getting this message:

Error: Access violation at 0x00000000 (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Nov 12, 14 8:20 AM
My skip button doesn't fill up and thus doesn't work. My hint button doesn't work either. Windows 7

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight on Nov 7, 14 12:08 PM
I've tried absolutely everything you suggest in your help-section, but the game keeps freezing at the exact same place every time. I give the pine-nuts to the squirrel, it drops the key - and when I pick up the key everything freezes.

Windows 7, playing on my PC

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Sep 26, 14 10:25 AM
As soon as I bought the full version, I couldn't use the skip-button or the hint-button. I'm using Windows 7

posted in Build-a-lot World on Sep 2, 14 10:33 AM
Thanks a lot, ChillFish. I got ONE star, but that's okay.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 26, 14 11:56 AM
No matter what I try, I don't seem to be able to finish this level in time. Could somebody PLEASE! help?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Aug 13, 14 6:40 AM
What does it mean, when the seing totem shines with a blue ray of light?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 10:22 AM
Thanks a lot! I just didn't get that! :o)

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 9:39 AM
I can't for the love of it find any bugle in the scene! Please, HELP!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator