Posts created by Turalyon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 20, 18 3:48 AM
FunnyOwls wrote:Probably a good lesson about paying for game play!!! (Save your Money)

And that's ultimately why these games don't get finished. People pay money, devs bring out updates. People quickly reach the end of the current content and spend less or no money, devs develop slower, which leads to less people spending money for it. At the end, it's not worth to develop further anymore

posted in Wanderland on Mar 20, 18 3:36 AM
Doesn't really matter. The game isn't developed further anymore, so when all the portals have closed, you can only do the generic quests. There will be no more new content.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 27, 18 5:57 AM
ccrinc wrote:2) Has anybody else ever seen this happen?

Lots of times. I tried the first few tournaments when they came up and sometimes, I've seen the first few ranks go from a fer dozen to a few hundred in a matter of an hour or two (for example with "kill Ogres").

I don't know if they hack the game but as for me, I barely had Ogres running around on my map at all, so I have no idea how they could have gotten several hundred in such a short amount of time.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 27, 18 5:46 AM
Options and Exit Game?

Or use Alt+F4?

Otherwise, hit Shift+Enter to enter Window mode and simply hit the X on the top right.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 19, 17 11:19 AM
bunbury5 wrote:i play farm up and it only updates every 2-3 YEARS.

I used to play that too. Until one day, I got the message that my savegame was corrupt and I needed to start over. Then I went "screw this" and took up something else ^^

posted in Wanderland on Nov 16, 17 8:53 AM
Today marks one year since the last content update for Wanderland (the update threat is dated Nov 16, 2016). I think we should face he fact that this game is essentially dead. It doesn't seem to be developed anymore and we don't hear anything about any update.

So, Rest In Peace, Wanderland. We hardly knew ye.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 29, 17 2:16 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Yes, I always thought that his palace should be complete for us to use as reference. I know that the palace was added later, so maybe they never bothered to update his island.

The palace looks different anyway. Check the guy in the balloon, he still has a much different palace. The part we all are building right now looks vastly different, in the picture it has three towers and a fountain

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 26, 17 11:53 AM
terry2011 wrote:I keep getting a message to update my game when I try to get markets from certain friends to open, but there is no update available. can anyone let me know when this will be fixed?

This issue will be fixed as soon as the people who play those characters update their game as well. That message only appears when the game versions of two players differ.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 13, 17 1:00 AM
Given that the murals increase the energy limit, I'd guess they'll come with a larger island update when we need 10,000+ energy to clear a new area

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 8:33 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I see that some people aren't able to run the updated version. Out of interest, has anyone been able to play the new version, NOT using Windows 10?

Windows 7, no problems

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 1:38 AM
So, with this update, we can finish the palace. That gives us, what, a week of playing?

I know, I'm jaded ^^

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 21, 17 7:10 AM
LT_reddit wrote:Okay - I thought I was imagining this, I'm not. Last five rewards I've gotten Plans every time. I just got my sixth.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep, all the time. At the end I mostly lacked ropes. I usually had blueprints and tools full long before ropes were even halfway done.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 17 1:01 AM
What do you expect? Many players who have reached the end of the content aren't playing anymore, me included. My inventory is on 1000 so there's another reason for playing gone.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 14, 17 1:09 AM
Had that problem a few times. Had to wait a day until that was fixed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 11, 17 12:38 AM
I don't see anymore turtles. Also, what's up with coming soon? Is that what I'm waiting for?

Yes. Two days ago I brought my inventory up to 1000 slots and I haven't started the game since. Won't until there's a content update out since I couldn't care less about visual updates

posted in Wanderland on Jul 6, 17 1:31 AM
Coffee_Cat wrote:I don't know abut others, but I'm paying $6.99/mo to play so it isn't free to play. If in fact you CAN play without a paid membership, then members should have a perk like daily gems or coins.. I only play 2 GF games online. The other one is Awakening Kingdoms. These games wouldn't be so bad if there were other content/activities we could do while we wait for the energy to regenerate, like maybe puzzles other than finding cards, that one has gotten boring and the payout is rather pitiful for the effort.

Where do you play the game or where did you get it?

Or are you paying $6.99 a month for being in the BigFish game club? That's separated from this game. You can play this game without being in the game club.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 17 1:15 AM
Oldboyracer wrote:
Bottom line is we're waiting for a major update, but when, is the $64K dollar question.

My guess is, this game is dead. If you don't get a content update for a year, don't hold your breath.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 19, 17 7:09 AM
bichy wrote:Unfortunately, the less real money people spend the less likely that games will be updated or if they are updated it will take forever. The Devs make the games to try to make money, it's a real part of their income to make ends meet as most would be fairly young people with families to support.

Yeah but that's the bad circle, isn't it?

Many players reach the end of content. Players read the forums and find out that no major content update has happened for a year. Players therefore stop paying money into the game, since there's no reason to. Cash flow stops so the devs either work slower (since they might be concentrating on other things to make money).

At some point, because no money comes in at all anymore, development is stopped altogether.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 18, 17 1:31 AM
I'm one increase away from having 1000 storage and my island is completely built. I don't need anymore fountains since I get more than enough energy for the current dives, not that I dive anyway.

As soon as I have the 1000 storage, this game will land in my mind's "later someday" folder. I will check from time to time if a new update is available, otherwise I'll have no reason to even start this game.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 13, 17 12:20 AM
lamoralisa wrote: I have finished the castles. What do I do next?

You could go outside and play the game Real Life.

But I must warn you. While Real Life has the most amazing realistic graphics, you need to watch your step. The respawn rate is terrible and it has a permadeath system. You also can't save your game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator