Posts created by NYCgamer

Got gold on both six and nine -- it's all about timing with sending people to pick things up and using the bonuses in the right way. As well as figuring out how high to go with building improvement. But no luck at all with level 11. I don't see anyway to get it with all the various high resource things one must acquire. And there is no help online or anywhere that I can find beyond here. Very frustrating.

So finally got this level. Key is to use the speed bonus, the extra resource button and the freeze time button more or less constantly. And to build the cola towers before you get rid of the spindles. Took a couple of tries but it worked for gold.

Right there with you! So far gold on everything else. But this I'm way off. Definitely doing something wrong.

Having trouble finishing this level in gold time. Followed both the strategy guide and a video version but no luck? Any tips?

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 17 10:11 AM
I agree that the game probably wasn't worth paying Collector's edition prices. But it was an enjoyable game. I finished all sixty levels fairly easily. So maybe a bit more challenge would have been nice. But I personally do not enjoy the Emily games and it seems that they are practically the only offerings out there these days. So it is nice to have something that is more of a throwback to the older games that I did enjoy. Especially since there seem to be so few TM games these days. And because the Diner Dash games are slowly disappearing with new operating systems. I wish they'd make a new one that wasn't the pay as you go version they have for tablets and phones. And I sincerely wish this craze for hidden object games would pass.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 7:44 AM
My Hiki-Ri level 16 freezes in the middle or it won't let me put out burning idols. It's impossible to play the level and that completely messes up game play. Very frustrating. Additionally, some people seem to have an entirely different level with different main idol and a man to bargain with instead of a catapult to build. Whole thing is extremely confusing. I'm on a Mac.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 9:19 AM
I can't extinguish the idols either which makes the game impossible in gold. And on top of that, the guide and the other places you can see the level played, the idol doesn't shoot fire and it is destroyed by talking to a guy not building the catapult. Which makes it even more frustrating. Finished, but nothing close to gold since you can't get enough manna to upgrade properly.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 7:00 AM
Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

I got gold another way. I built canteen - level 2, Sawmill - level 2, Mine - level 2, Water - level 3 and canteen - level 2 again. Concentrate on getting those done first as well as clearing the way and picking up resources. Then start on the men and the boxes. Finally pump, hole and bomb.

I came really close, but not enough time.

posted in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey on Mar 31, 17 8:29 AM
I can't get it either. And have tried multiple approaches.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 16 10:37 AM
Me too, played it like 100 times. It's impossible. Help???

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 16 12:37 PM
Have gold on every level except this one. Taking me too long to get wood. Any ideas?

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 10:55 AM
I need help too! Can't seem to find a way to get gold. Close but no cigar. Help?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 16 11:19 AM
Having the exact same problem with Special 3 and getting stuck with everyone in the boathouse. I have El Capitan 10.11.4 iMac.

So am I correct that there are only the 50 levels, and six bonus levels? The description mentioned extra episode? Is that just a level (like the final final bonus level?) or am I missing something?

posted in FishCo on Oct 30, 14 1:08 PM
I can't do it either. Keep trying but to no avail. Help, someone?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 29, 14 1:30 PM
So far I haven't been able to get gold on this level. The bears are killing me. Anyone have a successful strategy? I've been using sheep to build money, but my buffalo keeps getting killed by bears, or if I do make it through I run out of time.

Help!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Aug 27, 14 12:49 PM
This is actually one of my favorite TM games. Next to Royal Envoy the one I go to over and over since these days it's hard to come by new TM's. But this game lost me after the first island. BORING. Going for the same thing three times all the time is just not my idea of a challenge. And it gets old really fast. Also no warehouse means you are wasting your time spending resources to upgrade. And the dragons are a total distraction and not fun at all. If I wanted a shooter I'd buy a shooter, and I won't--pretty much ever unless plants and zombies are involved Next time maybe the developers will go back to what works.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Apr 14, 14 2:45 PM
This game was a good one when it was originally posted by original company for PC. But this version is a "Play as you Pay" version. And so even though Big Fish has not forced that on us (thank you) the version published is unbeatable at the gold levels because they've increased the prices from the original game to force the pay to play model. Add to that a change in the way bears drop and this is a frustrating game that has been modified from the original much for the worse. I am appalled that Big Fish would have let it come through -- Bad on Alwar.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator