Posts created by garnet11

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 8:06 PM
I lost many friends, and am looking for new ones. I always try to return gifts, so please add me . My player name is peggysue and my number is 437674. Cheers!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 16 5:58 PM
I too lost all my friends when my iPad gave up the ghost. My friend code is i2308652. Please add me to your list. I play every day, and try to return gifts promptly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 14 2:48 PM
Hi everyone! Thank you FudgeChi for starting this thread. I just got an ipad, so I am just beginning this game, but have reached the level I can have friends. I am playing as Sweetophelia, and my code is i209282. Thanks .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 14 8:09 PM
Just want to give a big thank you to all who sent me gifts. I will try to reciprocate.
Cheers, Dianne ( 5467)

I am having a slightly different problem. The game downloads, but when the verification process begins, it just starts dowloading again. Has anyone else had this problem?

This is my first post, and just want to say thanks to everyone for contributing to the forums. I read them for every game, and appreciate the review and suggestions for problem solving.

Thanks to all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator